Kubota M59 front hydraulics for snowplow?

/ Kubota M59 front hydraulics for snowplow? #1  

bravo5

Tractor
Kubota M59
Can I use the front auxiliary hookups to power angle my western plow? Or do I need a diverted or flow control valve(s)....

/ Kubota M59 front hydraulics for snowplow?
Got the answer! The front auxiliary hooks work the power angle on the plow with no flow control needed. The angle works faster than a normal set up, but still works great. Only modification needed was adapting the fittings

/ Kubota M59 front hydraulics for snowplow? #3  
A flow restrictor of some sort is helpful. I use automotive brake hoses. The small line size does the job perfectly.

/ Kubota M59 front hydraulics for snowplow? #4  
A flow restrictor of some sort is helpful. I use automotive brake hoses. The small line size does the job perfectly.

Did you use steel braided brake hoses or or regular rubber brake hose?

They better be steel braided for the cost of them��. How can I tell??

/ Kubota M59 front hydraulics for snowplow? #6  
Stainless braided would not have a black rubber coating. I'm not sure about after market hoses but OE rubber brake hoses are not compatible with mineral oil based fluids. It will destroy the rubber. I work in brake development and have seen the results of people who put motor oil, trans fluid, power steering fluid, etc in the master cylinder reservoir, several thousands $ . It would be best to have napa or other company make you a set small diameter hydraulic hoses or run just run it through some brake pipe

Dave

Last edited:
image.jpg
Here's a pic. I got them made at our local tractor dealer and explained what they were for. I'm going to look at them tonight again. Thanks for the advice though!!

/ Kubota M59 front hydraulics for snowplow? #8  
If you had them made at your dealer they are hydraulic house rated for the right fluid their is probably a steel braid in the rubber. Which you can not see

Dave

Thanks again!

/ Kubota M59 front hydraulics for snowplow? #10  
cushion valve in circuit can be a lifesaver