Please Help. Mahindra tractor 3510 hydralics fluid low. now hydraulics will not work

/ Please Help. Mahindra tractor 3510 hydralics fluid low. now hydraulics will not work #1  

farm1197

Tractor
mahindra tractor 3510
We are in the middle of cleaning out the barn and our mahindra tractor 3510 hydralics fluid went low the hydraulics stopped working. We add fluid and it still will not work. Can any one tell me what we need to do.
Thanks
Pam

/ Please Help. Mahindra tractor 3510 hydralics fluid low. now hydraulics will not work #2  
Is this a hydrostatic tractor.

Does it have a FEL?

Replace the filter and clean the screens if any.

Replenish the fluid for your climate.

Have you removed any hoses to see if fluid was moving?

/ Please Help. Mahindra tractor 3510 hydralics fluid low. now hydraulics will not work
I thank you for your time It is all fixed now. early today I called our local Mahindra dealer he had his tech guy call us back. turns out there is a bolt on the control box for the FEL told us to lossen it a 1/4 turn then tighten back. worked like a charm. thanks again.
Pam
Is this a hydrostatic tractor.

Does it have a FEL?

Replace the filter and clean the screens if any.

Replenish the fluid for your climate.

Have you removed any hoses to see if fluid was moving?

/ Please Help. Mahindra tractor 3510 hydralics fluid low. now hydraulics will not work #4  
Can you show a picture of the bolt you loosen and re-tighten.

/ Please Help. Mahindra tractor 3510 hydralics fluid low. now hydraulics will not work
Can you show a picture of the bolt you loosen and re-tighten.

Here you go hope this helps someone else. We finished to barn tractor worked great.

2013-01-20_14-13-51_7873_zps33710a8e.jpg

2013-01-20_14-13-28_6462_zps271a596d.jpg

/ Please Help. Mahindra tractor 3510 hydralics fluid low. now hydraulics will not work #6  
You tractor hyd is an open center hyd tractor.

That large hex bolt/plug looks like the PB plug option.

The PB conversion plug allows the center core hyd and the OUT hyd to mix and flow through the OUT port.

How many hoses are on the FEL valve? If there are 6 hoses, the PB port is not used, and you have to wonder why.

If in fact it is the PB option plug, it would have nothing to do with starting hyd flow, as all it is doing is to keep fluid from flowing through the PB port.

What is the brand name and model # of the valve?

You tractor hyd is an open center hyd tractor.

That large hex bolt/plug looks like the PB plug option.

The PB conversion plug allows the center core hyd and the OUT hyd to mix and flow through the OUT port.

How many hoses are on the FEL valve? If there are 6 hoses, the PB port is not used, and you have to wonder why.

If in fact it is the PB option plug, it would have nothing to do with starting hyd flow, as all it is doing is to keep fluid from flowing through the PB port.

What is the brand name and model # of the valve?

There are 6 hoses on the back and one the the side opposite the bolt
Brand name and model# of the valve I have know idea and would not know where to look.
the tech did say that it was a self bleeding system. and that is was most likely a partical got in there and that turning the bolt would release it. Sorry I can't tell you more. I do not know what a PB option plug
Pam