Hydraulics not working

/ Hydraulics not working #1  

obb

Tractor
internal exstingaho back hole 3500 A siar
Okay this is what I did I drained the hydraulic fluid I replace the hydraulic fluid with new fluid of course 303 tractors fluid it said on the bucket it was for the international harvester which is the tractor that I put it into ok the problem is nothing works I mean the bucket doesn't go up or down the boom will not move up or down however the tractor will go forward and reverse and it is a hydraulic transmission but none of the other hydraulics are working does anyone have a solution to this problem..... thank you obb

/ Hydraulics not working #2  
Maybe the implement pump needs primed.

/ Hydraulics not working #3  
What is the a ctual model of tractor??

/ Hydraulics not working
it is a 3500a international extend hole and it all worked before I drain the fluid and added new fluid I am interested in the implement pump were wood this pump be on my tractor is is a 1978 international extend hoie thank you

/ Hydraulics not working #5  
Try and follow the input hose to the valve back to the pump if the hoses are external.

/ Hydraulics not working
thank you j j

/ Hydraulics not working
JJ thank you for the input I did
follow the input hose to the valve back to the pump and in the book it said to pull them apart and cap the hose and run the other one to the transmission dipstick and add a few other things you're supposed to do I did all that i was getting frustrated and thought that the new filter that I put in may not have been the right one so I pulled it out and realize the O-ring had got caught in the main valve line problem fixed driveways looking good thank you again obb