Need some help with a Cross converta valve

/ Need some help with a Cross converta valve #1  

davedj1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
I have an old Cross converta valve. I'm looking to see if anyone has a picture or a link to the converta part? I've googled till my eyes hurt.
I'm trying to use this valve on my log splitter I built and it extends super slow and retracts normal (kind of fast as I have a 22 gpm pump)
I'm wondering if the valve is already converted to a 3 way valve. I have no idea what the valve was used for in it's life, I got it with some other hydraulic stuff i bought from a scrapper.
I have the pdf from Cross but they don't really show the actual parts, the converta plug and the standard plug. I'm looking to see the difference to determine if it has had the conversion done to it.

Thanks for any help
dave

/ Need some help with a Cross converta valve #2  
Last edited:
   / Need some help with a Cross converta valve
JJ, the valve is a Cross brand, it's called a converta valve. I'm just trying to figure out if it has in fact already been converted to a 3 way valve.
I would love to see a parts break down of it.

/ Need some help with a Cross converta valve
Well I talked to the folks at Cross today, very nice people. The valve is in fact converted to a 3 way. She was kind enough to give me the part number I need and where to get it as well as sent me a complete parts schematic.