kubota loader la350 is slow to lower

/ kubota loader la350 is slow to lower #1  

jimthekubotaowner

Tractor
kubota b2150
I have a kubota b2150 with the la350 loader. The FEL works great except that it lowers very slowly. I may have damaged something when storing the tractor? To save space in my garage, I would place a block of wood to prevent the loader from dropping when not in use. Did I mess it up? How do I troubleshoot and repair this?
Thank you for any input. (Maybe something was wrong before as the loader would drop slowly?)

/ kubota loader la350 is slow to lower #2  
I had a similar problem with my MX5100. It turned out that the limiting bolt for the rear lift arms was out of adjustment. If I had the lever for the rear lift all the way up the FEL worked really slowly. Moving the rear lift lever down from the all the way up position fixed the problem. Dealer said hydraulic pump was maxed out causing slow operation, although that didn't really explain the slow downward motion. Hope this helps

/ kubota loader la350 is slow to lower
I had a similar problem with my MX5100. It turned out that the limiting bolt for the rear lift arms was out of adjustment. If I had the lever for the rear lift all the way up the FEL worked really slowly. Moving the rear lift lever down from the all the way up position fixed the problem. Dealer said hydraulic pump was maxed out causing slow operation, although that didn't really explain the slow downward motion. Hope this helps

Thanks, but I have my snowthrower on the back, so it gets raised and lowered, so that can't be the problem. Thanks for the input though...

/ kubota loader la350 is slow to lower #4  
I have a kubota b2150 with the la350 loader. The FEL works great except that it lowers very slowly. I may have damaged something when storing the tractor? To save space in my garage, I would place a block of wood to prevent the loader from dropping when not in use. Did I mess it up? How do I troubleshoot and repair this?
Thank you for any input. (Maybe something was wrong before as the loader would drop slowly?)

If you have QD's, check and re-seat them or replace them.

A QD could be off set and still connected and restricting flow in one direction.

Perhaps the lever centering is not correct.

If cable operated, the cables are not adjusted correctly.

Most probable cause is QD's.

Switch the hoses and recheck the drop speed. Retract/lower should be faster than extend/raise with no load and even faster with load.