I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240

/ I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240 #1  

sscrob

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240
I just received my third function kit off that I bought off eBay. Took a chance, Hopefully all the parts are there and it fits my tractor. Everything looks to be brand new. The only thing I can see wrong is the white on/off switch has the guts pulled out, Kubota wants 125 for a new switch. I'm sure I can find a substitute switch for less than that. Total price with shipping $212.00 Lucky me!! if it fits and works that is!

/ I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240 #2  
That was a good deal.

/ I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240 #3  
Can you show a picture of your 3ed function valve kit or the Ebay posting

/ I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240
Here's the pic from the auction.

Attachments

• image-1972626837.jpg
    image-1972626837.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 507
   / I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240 #5  
You can obtain a good waterproof switch from a boat store, or get one of those handles with switches. From $10 to 100.

/ I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240 #6  
Congrats! :thumbsup: Lots of deals on ebay if you are patient.
Several years ago I got the electric third function mid valve (adds to the stack of the two function mid valve), wiring, switch, hardware, hoses, dust covers for quick couplers, and steel lines for third function on my loader. Missing were all of the quick couplers. $96 shipped :cool2:

Dang that was a deal! I figured I couldn't go wrong with this even if I have to buy some stuff to make it work. I think I've got all the major pieces. I'm going to do the install in a week or so, I'll snap some pics. Wish me luck!

/ I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240 #8  
Luck!

/ I got the deal of the day on a factory 3rd function kit for my L3240 #9  
Which switch? Is this the one that activates the grapple circuit? If so, I would just wire around it. Once I installed my 3rd function on my L39 I don't think I ever touched the switch and always left it on anyways.

ac

Yea that's the one. Thought about doing that but if you accidentally hit the up or down button on the handle without anything plugged into the lines doesn't it make it hard to plug something on later?