weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #11  
I'm sorry I have been busy working it, I got the dealer to print me a parts list out of the hydraulic system, since I have good pressure they want to run a flow test and check the suction screen, they did tell me the loader does not have a relief valve , there is one at the main block below the loader frame and one under the seat and one main in the backhoe control valve, it could be as simple as a bad o ring or debris in one of the quick disconnects, thanks for your help JJ and Lee John I'll post back when I get it figured out dale55

Did you also get the parts list for the backhoe control valve? I couldn't find the main relief in the backhoe valve see if it's in your list. There is none in the loader valve like they said, I think I said there was one before and I was wrong there, it's in the hyd. outlet block.

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #12  
The first relief valve will be the master relief. Should be before the first valve .

The reliefs on my Kubota is on the hyd block, log splitter valve and 3pt. I don't have a loader on the tractor.

Some tractors might only have a pump and 3pt valve with relief.