weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #1  

dale55

Tractor
kubota
Needing some info I have had field service out to check loader and backhoe pressure it has OEM new filters the pressure is set at 2875 the backhoe stalls under a load the loader struggles to pickup a load of dirt my local dealers can't tell me if the loader has a relief valve one says it does the other dealer says its under the seat any ideas

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #2  
Is your loader valve under the seat or up front.

Show some pictures.

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #3  
Hyd outlet block has a relief and the loader also has 1. Backhoe has 6. The 3pt well have 1 and a safety valve.

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota
Thanks ill try that

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #5  
Hyd outlet block has a relief and the loader also has 1. Backhoe has 6. The 3pt well have 1 and a safety valve.

The BH should have one main relief, and maybe a work port relief for each spool.

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #6  
That's right,I think the hyd block relief takes care of the backhoe.

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #7  
dale55 ,

Please show a picture of the input side of the BH.

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #8  
Did you find out anything yet?

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota #9  
I have seen more than a few BH's, and they all had a relief valve.

What do you think would happen if you plugged in the pressure hose QD, and forgot to plug in the return or PB hose QD hose in a BH valve with out a relief valve. The main relief might catch the deadhead, might not.

A BH valve with a relief would instantly sound off maybe protecting the hoses, valve and what else.

If it did not have one, I would install an external relief valve.

/ weak/slow hydraulics l 48 kubota
I'm sorry I have been busy working it, I got the dealer to print me a parts list out of the hydraulic system, since I have good pressure they want to run a flow test and check the suction screen, they did tell me the loader does not have a relief valve , there is one at the main block below the loader frame and one under the seat and one main in the backhoe control valve, it could be as simple as a bad o ring or debris in one of the quick disconnects, thanks for your help JJ and Lee John I'll post back when I get it figured out dale55