New Member - Please check my rear remote install.

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install. #1  

Riding Tailboard

Tractor
NH TC-40da w/ 16L
Hello I am new to the forum and am amazed at the value and quantity of information available here. I have been reading a lot of post and have learned much, but still need some good advice. I have some specific questions regarding the install of my rear remotes and 3 spool valve. Please help me finish my project.

1. I Purchased the Prince 3 spool 1 detent and 2 spring centering, open center w/ power beyond. At this time I do not need the PB should I install the PB adapter and then Plug it or install the plug as shown in the last picture?

2. I purchased a hyd block for a woods backhoe to use as a supply and return manifold. The fittings were 3/8, I think this limits my new remote system to 7GPM whereas the tractor will put out 10.8gpm. So rather than limiting the remotes I thought I would get my supply line from the FEL. Is the plug shown on the loader valve a power beyond and should I use it to supply the new stacking valves? I would then use the rear cover as my return line.

3. If the plug on the loader valve is not PB, where do I get my supply from? I took a picture of the junction under the HST pedals and dont see another port.

My tractor is a NH TC40DA W/ loader
My plans for the remote setup include hyd top link, log splitter, and the occasional bailer operation.

Thanks in advance
Andy
Loader valve port.jpgloader valve port open.jpgmanifold under tractor .JPGrear cover with return port?.JPG3Spoolvalve with pb port.JPG

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install. #2  
:welcome: to TBN

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install. #3  
A poster named JJ should see this and your troubles would soon be over.:)

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install. #4  
Welcome Andy

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install.
Thanks for the kind welcome

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install. #6  
Hello I am new to the forum and am amazed at the value and quantity of information available here. I have been reading a lot of post and have learned much, but still need some good advice. I have some specific questions regarding the install of my rear remotes and 3 spool valve. Please help me finish my project.

1. I Purchased the Prince 3 spool 1 detent and 2 spring centering, open center w/ power beyond. At this time I do not need the PB should I install the PB adapter and then Plug it or install the plug as shown in the last picture?

2. I purchased a hyd block for a woods backhoe to use as a supply and return manifold. The fittings were 3/8, I think this limits my new remote system to 7GPM whereas the tractor will put out 10.8gpm. So rather than limiting the remotes I thought I would get my supply line from the FEL. Is the plug shown on the loader valve a power beyond and should I use it to supply the new stacking valves? I would then use the rear cover as my return line.

3. If the plug on the loader valve is not PB, where do I get my supply from? I took a picture of the junction under the HST pedals and dont see another port.

My tractor is a NH TC40DA W/ loader
My plans for the remote setup include hyd top link, log splitter, and the occasional bailer operation.

Thanks in advance
Andy
View attachment 308123View attachment 308124View attachment 308125View attachment 308126View attachment 308127

What is the model # of the Prince valve?

If you are going to connect another valve for downstream operations, then use the PB port with adapter.

PB outlets are usually in the middle of the valve, but there are some that are not.

At max flow velocity, the 3/8 in hose is good for about 8 GPM.

There should be markings on the valve , such as BYD, PB, PBYD.

You can always reduce the engine rpm to keep the flow down.

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install. #7  
The valve appears to be a series 20 stacked valve.

If there is no PB adapter in the PB port, and you want to add this valve in series to feed another valve, don't do it.

By plugging the PB port all fluid will cause all the pump fluid, both open center fluid plus cyl expended fluid to exit the OUT port, and the OUT port is not certified for high pressure.

The pressure limit on the OUT port is usually about 500 psi. System pressure can be up around 2500 psi.

Just add the PB adapter so the valve can function as a PB valve and feed high pressure down stream.

All OUT ports should go to tank.

Last edited:
   / New Member - Please check my rear remote install. #8  
Welcome to TBN:thumbsup:

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install.
JJ the stack valve that i installed on the tractor is a "prince 3 spool SV OC W PB" item number 9sv-3-y. As far as the Loader valve that came on the tractor I cannot find a number anywhere on it, or any port markings.

Where is the best place to get my supply fluid from.? The FEL valve or the Hyd Manifold under the frame by the HST pedals? Or use the rear block where the OEM remotes are installed.

/ New Member - Please check my rear remote install. #10  
There is probably several places you could get the pressure supply line.

Each valve should have PB.

I would say whichever supply port is convenient, as to hoses and mounting.

You need a pressure supply port, a PB port and a return port.

All valves should be installed in series.

http://www.princehyd.com/Portals/0/products/valves/Series20InstS.pdf

After installing the valves, re-check the relief pressure and set all the valves the same.