Cub Cadet 7275 3 Point Not Working After Removing Cub Subframe Mounted Backhoe

/ Cub Cadet 7275 3 Point Not Working After Removing Cub Subframe Mounted Backhoe #1  

Mudtrekker

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7275
I bought my Cub 7275 Hydrostatic 4WD about 5 years ago and have really enjoyed it and work it fairly hard, it only has about 1400 hours on it and still runs like new. It has the Cub 417 Loader and a Cub subframe mounted Backhoe that works very well.

The Backhoe had been on my 7275 all it's life before I got it and when I removed it to use the 3 Point Lift, it won't work more than about a 1/4 movement. I was told it was something on the hydraulic or switch block on the lower right frame under the engine. I tried to adjust the small lever on the H block but it made no difference. Anyone have an idea how to turn on my 3 Point hydraulics on w/o going to the stealer (dealer) for adjustment and\or repair??

/ Cub Cadet 7275 3 Point Not Working After Removing Cub Subframe Mounted Backhoe #2  
What model BH? By chance is this the hyd block?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 648
   / Cub Cadet 7275 3 Point Not Working After Removing Cub Subframe Mounted Backhoe #3  
After removing the BH how did you reconnect the hoses?

Apparently you have flow, but bypassing the 3pt.

If you have three hoses in the rear, it is possible that whoever reconnected the hoses caused the PB fluid to go to the reservoir instead of to the 3pt.

If you can , follow the flow path from the pump and trace the lines. For correct operation, the fluid should flow through all valves in a series path.

/ Cub Cadet 7275 3 Point Not Working After Removing Cub Subframe Mounted Backhoe
Miy block is similar but has the hoses connecting directly w/fittings. It has a lever on the large side that is about 1"-1.25" long. Tried the lever in both settings and no difference either way.

The two (I believe) BH lines were disconnected by the Quick Connect slide fittings that seal automatically kinda like airhose fittings but larger. I'll have to check again but I don't think they are long enough to connect to each other and they are different sizes so it wouldn't work that way anyhow..

Perhaps I can take a picture or two and post and that may help...
Any thoughts?

/ Cub Cadet 7275 3 Point Not Working After Removing Cub Subframe Mounted Backhoe #5  
Did you figure out the problem.

You probably need a jumper for the BH QD's .

Do the other hyd seem t be working.

Do you hear a relief valve whining.

/ Cub Cadet 7275 3 Point Not Working After Removing Cub Subframe Mounted Backhoe #6  
Not sure if you checked the control arm or if this could be your problem but I have an issue on my 7264 where the control arm is conected to the valve (looks like a valve) just below the fender. It jumps out of the forks and I have to go and pry it back in from time to time. Poor design or I might be the only one with that issue.
Might be something to look at.