Kubota B6100e/3 point control lever pulled out of control valve

/ Kubota B6100e/3 point control lever pulled out of control valve #1  

Deep Plow

Tractor
58,8N - 722 IH/case
Servised tranny after water had intered through shifter - flushed and refilled tranny started tractor and 3 point wouldnt work. found lever had slipped out of control valve. Went over motions and remember pulling up on 3 point assembly. WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW DO I FIX IT.

/ Kubota B6100e/3 point control lever pulled out of control valve
Ok - had time today to disassemble valve. Inside the 3 point control valve the lever has a shift fork that shifts the hydro spool in and out to direct hydro fluid to control up are down on the 3 point. The bolt that secures the fork to the lever was snaped. By over exstinding the 3 point in the up position the leverage snaped the bolt. Looking at several other vaves on various makes of tractors this can be a option to trouble shoot 3 point failure. Replaced the bolt reassembeled and put the little tractor to the plow. NOTE - the Kubotas with manual trannys will allow water to leak into the tranny through the shift boot if cracked are lose (there was 1 1/2 qts of water in this one).

/ Kubota B6100e/3 point control lever pulled out of control valve #3  
Adjust the feedback and it well not brake the new bolt.

TKS Leejohn - Just bought the tractor. I snapped the bolt when i picked up on the 3 point. But u r correct the rod with the adjustment locks was bent and out of adjustment. I have been a heavy equipment mech for 47 years and small tractors r a first for me. The tractor doesnt have a alternator and i made a bracket today. Any advise on wiring most of it is cut out and i cant find any specs on hydraulic pressures for this machine.

/ Kubota B6100e/3 point control lever pulled out of control valve #5  
It may not have an alternator but it probably does have what Kubota calls a dynamo which charges the battery. They are mounted behind the fan and are easily mistaken for a water pump. A Kubota B6100 does not have a water pump.

What serculates the water ..