hydrolic problem cat 320 bl 1997

/ hydrolic problem cat 320 bl 1997 #1  

gavin26er

Tractor
cat 320 bl

when i push out the dipper stick and pull in the stick all the way it stalls the engine. i tryed everything i can think ive changed the filters, cut them apart also no cutting. two new presure switches on valves. when using dipper switch there is a hissing noise. also if someone knows where to get a shop manual.

gavin

/ hydrolic problem cat 320 bl 1997 #2  

when i push out the dipper stick and pull in the stick all the way it stalls the engine. i tryed everything i can think ive changed the filters, cut them apart also no cutting. two new presure switches on valves. when using dipper switch there is a hissing noise. also if someone knows where to get a shop manual.

gavin

Almost sounds like a relief valve line might have an internal collapse that when goes to supply oil the oil is backing up to pump and causing motor to pull down. Could also be electrical. on one of our 320C's the aux and fuel wire rubbed and when used the aux, the power from the aux increased fuel to motor. Would blow smoke and almost die, you could have the opposite and just losing fuel