I am not computer literate enough to include a direct link, but you should consider the following valve at Surplus Center because you can connect both "out" circuits at the same time, which will eliminate a pressure spike and help with relieving pressure in your QD lines:
SAE 12 15 GPM DOUBLE SELECTOR VALVE 12VDC P15438-2
I have several Hydra Force valves in use and neither hot (100+ deg F) nor cold (20 deg F; that's cold to me) affects them. They get wet when working in the rain and it has never bothered them. The valve body is aluminum and the coil seems to be well sealed.
Farmerford - here's how you insert a direct link -
1. Go to the page you want to link
2. Click ONCE in the address area (top of the page, where it will say www.surplushydraulics, or similar) - this should turn the entire page address blue, or some other highlight color.
3. Click EDIT from top of page menu
4. Click COPY. (this saves that info in windows "clipboard", so you can "paste" it somewhere else later.
5. Go to your reply, or start one - click once where you want your "link" to appear.
6. Click EDIT again - choose "PASTE" - your link info should appear, already underlined, in your reply.
It's good to separate links with a blank line before and after, but not necessary.
Give it a try - after a few times, it'll become second nature. Good luck... Steve