Bleed air out of hydraulics on 928 d

/ Bleed air out of hydraulics on 928 d #1  

BigLuke

Tractor
Grasshopper 928d
I have a grasshopper 928d with the g2 drives. I have replaced all the hydraulic lines and can not get the air out. Thus causing the mower to blow out the seals on the front of both motors . So please if anyone knows how to bleed them please tell me. I really love my mower but am at the point were I want to get rid of it.

Thanks luke

/ Bleed air out of hydraulics on 928 d #2  
If the hyd system is open loop hyd, it should self bleed.

Did you fill the pump and turn by hand to ensure the pump was full.

If it is closed loop hyd system, there should be bleed port somewhere on the pump.

/ Bleed air out of hydraulics on 928 d
How do you tell the difference between the open loop and closed loop. Each pump has a Allen on the top in the middle of it so would that be we're I fill the pumps then turn it by hand.

/ Bleed air out of hydraulics on 928 d #4  
Open loop is when the fluid flows back to tank.

Closed loop is where the fluid is just recirculated from OUT port back to IN port, and make up fluid is added when needed.

Try and fill the pump using the IN port of the pump, and turn by hand or try start with a plug wire off.

Ok will try to fil the motors first but this has no plug wires it's diesel

/ Bleed air out of hydraulics on 928 d #6  
Use the the fuel shut off.

How long did you run the pump trying to get fluid flow?

I tried to bleed it for over a half hour. The thing that gets me is it seems to be fine at low idle but once I rev it to full throttle it has nothing and just wines but here is the kicker one one of the seals blowers out it runs like it should