Cub cadet 2550 hydro problem

/ Cub cadet 2550 hydro problem #1  

berie

Tractor
cub cadet 2550
I have a 2550 club cadet. i changed the trans oil and filter used 5w 40 mobil and genuine filter. Mower was running perfect until oil change. Bleed hydro still no go. I took mower to local cub cadet dealer who could not work out problem($300) bill.He said that hyro pump parts for this model are not avalable here in New zealand. This dealer sold the mower new in 2006. any suggestions on what the problem could be would be appreciated. Cheers. Bernie

/ Cub cadet 2550 hydro problem #2  
does your mower have the hydraulic deck lift handle if so cycle it a few times it usualy gets my 3054 going
did you check to make sure the little lever in the back is pushed in the one that you pull out to push the mower around with

/ Cub cadet 2550 hydro problem
Hi. mower dosent have the hydraulic deck lift.Yes disengage rod in correct position. cheers

/ Cub cadet 2550 hydro problem #4  
I am not sure exactly what the Cub oil is. Maybe the 5W40 is the wrong viscosity? Have you tried letting it run a few minutes to see if it will do anything after it warms up?

/ Cub cadet 2550 hydro problem
yes have run for a few minutes. re oil i phoned mobil oil and they said there records recommended 5w 40 fully synthetic. Also cub cadet dealer that put the oil in recommended same. as the mower was running perfectly before oil change maybe I should try and find a dealer that stocks cub cadet oil. thanks for your imput much appreciated. Cheers.