DiscountHydraulicHose.com

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #1  

Discount Hydraulic Hose

Silver Member, Advertiser
Tractor
None :-(
Greetings to all TractorByNet readers,

We are pleased to announce that DiscountHydraulicHose.com has become an advertiser on TractorByNet.

Many TBN members have already purchased from DiscountHydraulicHose.com and DHH is often recommended as a source for hydraulic hoses, quick disconnects and hard to find fittings and adapters. Their customer service dept. is available weekdays by phone or email and often answers questions here in the TBN Hydraulics Forum.

DiscountHydraulicHose.com is proud to offer:

- 24 varieties of hydraulic, specialty and general purpose hoses
- Field-attachable hose fittings as well as permanent crimp fittings and affordable crimping tools
- More than 10,000 fittings and adapters for fluid power systems
- Large selection of British, Japanese and metric adapters
- Many UPS and Priority Mail shipping options

Feel free to discuss your experiences with DiscountHydraulicHose.com in this thread.

Thank you!

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #2  
Re: Discount Hydraulic Hoses

Welcome!
I have placed several small orders and have been pleased with the fittings.
Your web site (great pictures) makes finding the perfect fitting easy.
I love the selection.

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #3  

Welcome as a advertiser. Do you have this hose and if so how much to ship it to 76031? Thanks and if you prefer I will contact your business but I thought it would be a good comparison.
Part Number: AA36283
Part Price: 84.00 USD
On Hand: 0 Check Other Stores
Description: Hydraulic Hose - Fabricate
Specification
Weight 2.54 LBS 1.15 Kg
Inside Diameter 0.250 IN
End Size 0.438 IN
End Type 03
End Size (2) 0.438 IN
End Type (2) 03
Length 223.031 IN
Working Pressure 2,750.059 PSI
Material R1A
Finish B

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #4  

Welcome as a advertiser. Do you have this hose and if so how much to ship it to 76031? Thanks and if you prefer I will contact your business but I thought it would be a good comparison.
Part Number: AA36283
Part Price: 84.00 USD
On Hand: 0 Check Other Stores
Description: Hydraulic Hose - Fabricate
Specification
Weight 2.54 LBS 1.15 Kg
Inside Diameter 0.250 IN
End Size 0.438 IN
End Type 03
End Size (2) 0.438 IN
End Type (2) 03
Length 223.031 IN
Working Pressure 2,750.059 PSI
Material R1A
Finish B

I think they would need to know what "End Type 03" is unless that is an industry std they would know.

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com

Jim,

It looks like you have a part number for an assembled hose from your tractor manufacturer. We don't have access to their parts database to determine what that part number means, but with an accurate description of your hose, I am confident we could make it for you. We make dozens of custom hose assemblies like this one every day in our shop.

To make any hose assembly, we need to know the following information:

1. Inside Hose Diameter
  2. Hose Specification (usually an SAE number such as 100R2AT or 100R16). If you don't have a hose specification, we can recommend one based on your application, maximum working pressure, and operating temperature range.
  3. Overall Length (including the fittings)
  4. Size and type of each fitting or end

I can make an educated guess at the first three points based on the info you've provided so far. Your assembly appears to use 1/4" SAE 100R1AT hydraulic hose (2750 PSI MWP) and it appears to be 223 inches in length. Unfortunately, the description you shared doesn't tell me what ends to put on your hose. We need a size and description of these fittings, such as 1/4" NPTF Male Pipe or maybe #4 JIC Female Swivel. Those are two of our most common fittings that we often find on hydraulic hoses. In addition to these common options, we also have a ton of other fittings available, such as O-Ring Face Seal, or British Standard Pipe.

We currently sell 1/4" SAE 100R1AT hydraulic hose for $0.96 per foot. Depending on which fittings you need, your assembled hose, including fittings and assembly charge will probably cost between $20 and $30 plus shipping (about $15 by UPS Ground).

If this is hose you currently need, you can call customer service at 800-535-1302 to place an order. Please be able to identify the fittings as I mentioned above. If you need assistance identifying the fittings, we have an excellent guide available at How to Identify Fluid Ports and Connectors

I think they would need to know what "End Type 03" is unless that is an industry std they would know.

Thank you for saying this much more concisely than I did!

"End Type 03" is almost certainly an internal identification used by some dealer or manufacturer, and we need an industry standard description such as 1/4" male pipe or something else that we can recognize. Even a hose manufacturers part number, like Weatherhead 04U-104, is something we could cross reference if necessary.

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #7  

I have placed a couple of orders with discounthydraulichose.com in the last few months for some fitting I could not find locally and I have to say I received great service and fast shipping.
Thank you

So if you need fittings are hoses ordering from these guys is easy and quick !!

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #8  

I love the website too.

I dont know if I have ever purchased from you, but you are always near the top on my list. However, one of your competitors always seems to be just a tad bit cheaper. But their website isnt as good. I dont go through much hose though.

Any discounts to TBN members??

/ DiscountHydraulicHose.com #9  

Thank you for saying this much more concisely than I did!

"End Type 03" is almost certainly an internal identification used by some dealer or manufacturer, and we need an industry standard description such as 1/4" male pipe or something else that we can recognize. Even a hose manufacturers part number, like Weatherhead 04U-104, is something we could cross reference if necessary.

Type end "03" is a female swivel (Thread Size 0.438 IN) for a JIC fitting(photo attached) so hose will attach to "A" end of fitting in schematic.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 326

Jim,

With that additional information, I can determine that you need a 1/4" JIC Female Swivel hose fitting.

I would specify your hose as R1-04 HOSE with FJX-04-04 E/E 223 IN OAL, $35.38 fully assembled.