Power beyond to top link

/ Power beyond to top link #1  

HUCKthe1

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 2032
I just purchased a JD 2032R with Power Beyond installed. Still waiting for it and should have it next week.

I am looking on how to setup the PB to connect a hydraulic top link. I have been researching and know I will need a remote valve but do not know which one. I am also considering adding a power side link also. Should i get a 2 spool valve? I was thinking I can work one at a time and live with a single.

This is the big question: what type of valve am I looking for?

I know I will need the top link and hoses but what else should I look at getting that I will need to set this up and running?
Anyone have an idea what size the JD PB quick connect uses?

Trying to get these things setup so I can hook up to my new tractor once it arrives.

Thanks

/ Power beyond to top link #2  
Type Open Center
Pump rated output, gpm (L/min) 10.5 gpm
Steering
5.5 (20.8)
Implement
5.0 (18.8)
Pump type Gear
Maximum operating pressure (psi) 2421

You will probably want a 2 to 4 spool valve for the T-N-T and other attachments.

2 spools with float for the T-N-T.

1 spool with 3 pos detent, for log splitter, auger, etc

1 spring center spool for general work.

You might have to go to a SV/stacked valve to get the two float spools.

Surplus Center - 4 SPOOL SV VALVE OPEN CENTER

/ Power beyond to top link #3  
I just purchased a JD 2032R with Power Beyond installed

The valve should be part of the kit for rear remote.

/ Power beyond to top link
Thanks J_J and MtnViewRanch.

I figured I wanted a 2 valve minimum but still learning all this hydraulic stuff. I understand the float function as I have it on my FEl. Why would I want it on the TNT? Same reason as FEL?

Leejohn I hope you are right and I will not have to do anything but buy TNT. So how do you like your 2032 so far? I am excited and waiting for mine. I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and think it is ridiculous I am still waiting. They told me the PB was on order and the holdup. I know I can order any part for my NH and have it at my house in less than a week using slow mail.

/ Power beyond to top link #6  
Jd has been getting bad about parts. I don't even bother with them if I need parts anymore.

/ Power beyond to top link #7  
Thanks J_J and MtnViewRanch.

I figured I wanted a 2 valve minimum but still learning all this hydraulic stuff. I understand the float function as I have it on my FEl. Why would I want it on the TNT? Same reason as FEL?

Leejohn I hope you are right and I will not have to do anything but buy TNT. So how do you like your 2032 so far? I am excited and waiting for mine. I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and think it is ridiculous I am still waiting. They told me the PB was on order and the holdup. I know I can order any part for my NH and have it at my house in less than a week using slow mail.

I may be wrong, but I think that your PB setup is just that, a PB line for a back hoe, or a log splitter. Something that has it's own control valve.

Some float uses for a "TnT" setup.

Top link, for mowing with a 3pt mower. When cutting in rough terrain, there are times when the swinging hitch on the mower may not allow the mower to move up or down enough to follow the ground.

Side link, lots of grading situations and snow removal, both with a blade and a blower.

I can supply, 3-4 valves, hoses, valve mount, "TnT" setup for around $1600. Go to the Fit Rite website if you are interested. ;)

/ Power beyond to top link
I was in luck. The PB was setup with a single control valve. It is setup with 1/2" quick connects.

I have my Top Link ordered and am waiting for it to figure out my hose lengths and fittings. I will have to adapt from 3/8" hose to the 1/2" quick connects. This will be a 3/8" NPTF to 1/2" NPT? ?
Had to wait till I got my length of the existing top link before I could order one. Cant wait to get it hooked up when it comes!