Tractor
    John Deere 2032

Default Power beyond to top link

I just purchased a JD 2032R with Power Beyond installed. Still waiting for it and should have it next week.

I am looking on how to setup the PB to connect a hydraulic top link. I have been researching and know I will need a remote valve but do not know which one. I am also considering adding a power side link also. Should i get a 2 spool valve? I was thinking I can work one at a time and live with a single.

This is the big question: what type of valve am I looking for?

I know I will need the top link and hoses but what else should I look at getting that I will need to set this up and running?
    Anyone have an idea what size the JD PB quick connect uses?

Trying to get these things setup so I can hook up to my new tractor once it arrives.

Thanks
    John Deere 2032R , H130 FEL, MMM,BB, 6' Woods Brush Hog, 7' Homemade Blade, 54" Disc, Meteor 60" SnowBlower

Tractor
    Power-Trac 1445, KUBOTA B-9200HST

Default Re: Power beyond to top link

Type Open Center
    Pump rated output, gpm (L/min) 10.5 gpm
    Steering
    5.5 (20.8)
    Implement
    5.0 (18.8)
    Pump type Gear
    Maximum operating pressure (psi) 2421

You will probably want a 2 to 4 spool valve for the T-N-T and other attachments.

2 spools with float for the T-N-T.

1 spool with 3 pos detent, for log splitter, auger, etc

1 spring center spool for general work.

You might have to go to a SV/stacked valve to get the two float spools.

Surplus Center - 4 SPOOL SV VALVE OPEN CENTER
    J.J.

When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

Git er done.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660

I just purchased a JD 2032R with Power Beyond installed

The valve should be part of the kit for rear remote.

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Get 2 valves at minimum, preferably 3. Get 2 of them with the float function. Many uses for the float function when using a top & tilt setup. You can go over here to take a look see.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Tractor
    John Deere 2032

Thanks J_J and MtnViewRanch.

I figured I wanted a 2 valve minimum but still learning all this hydraulic stuff. I understand the float function as I have it on my FEl. Why would I want it on the TNT? Same reason as FEL?

Leejohn I hope you are right and I will not have to do anything but buy TNT. So how do you like your 2032 so far? I am excited and waiting for mine. I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and think it is ridiculous I am still waiting. They told me the PB was on order and the holdup. I know I can order any part for my NH and have it at my house in less than a week using slow mail.
    John Deere 2032R , H130 FEL, MMM,BB, 6' Woods Brush Hog, 7' Homemade Blade, 54" Disc, Meteor 60" SnowBlower

Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 301A and yanmar YM2500

Jd has been getting bad about parts. I don't even bother with them if I need parts anymore.

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Quote Originally Posted by HUCKthe1 View Post
    Thanks J_J and MtnViewRanch.

I figured I wanted a 2 valve minimum but still learning all this hydraulic stuff. I understand the float function as I have it on my FEl. Why would I want it on the TNT? Same reason as FEL?

Leejohn I hope you are right and I will not have to do anything but buy TNT. So how do you like your 2032 so far? I am excited and waiting for mine. I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and think it is ridiculous I am still waiting. They told me the PB was on order and the holdup. I know I can order any part for my NH and have it at my house in less than a week using slow mail.
    I may be wrong, but I think that your PB setup is just that, a PB line for a back hoe, or a log splitter. Something that has it's own control valve.

Some float uses for a "TnT" setup.

Top link, for mowing with a 3pt mower. When cutting in rough terrain, there are times when the swinging hitch on the mower may not allow the mower to move up or down enough to follow the ground.

Side link, lots of grading situations and snow removal, both with a blade and a blower.

I can supply, 3-4 valves, hoses, valve mount, "TnT" setup for around $1600. Go to the Fit Rite website if you are interested.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Tractor
    John Deere 2032

I was in luck. The PB was setup with a single control valve. It is setup with 1/2" quick connects.

I have my Top Link ordered and am waiting for it to figure out my hose lengths and fittings. I will have to adapt from 3/8" hose to the 1/2" quick connects. This will be a 3/8" NPTF to 1/2" NPT? ?
    Had to wait till I got my length of the existing top link before I could order one. Cant wait to get it hooked up when it comes!