John Deere Tractor schematic of hydralic system - John Deere 2030

/ John Deere Tractor schematic of hydralic system - John Deere 2030 #1  

Gil A

Tractor
John Deere 2030 Gas
Recently my lift arms went to the full top position and would not come down. Removed rock shaft assembly (sets under seat on top of transmission/differential housing) and took to dealer to rebuilt it. Problem was re-installing. It can be done wrong. Installed it twice incorrectly, tearing up a $15 gasket in the process. Could not find a schematic of how it went back together. Unit has load controller which remained on tractor. It is above the case and has to fit in a certain way or it will not work. I learned there are at least three different ways it will go, but only one works. It would have saved at least 2-3 hours of hassle and a $15 gasket had I known how it went back together. Now I know by trial and error. Anyone know where schematics can be found for John Deere tractors or other units? Parts catalog did not help in this case, as entire assembly not shown together or even near each other in the book.
Thanks,
Gil

/ John Deere Tractor schematic of hydralic system - John Deere 2030 #2  
JD service manual should outline where L/D cam goes in RS control linkage.

/ John Deere Tractor schematic of hydralic system - John Deere 2030 #3  
Another example of how purchasing the manual is cheaper in the long run. 1-800-522-7448