710-B Hydraulic pump removal

/ 710-B Hydraulic pump removal #1  

mhwilliams5

Tractor
1984 John Deere 710B Backhoe
I need to remove and rebuild the hydraulic pump. I am trying to find (available online) a diagram (line drawing, schematic, breakdown, etc.) for the entire machine. I will be repairing other parts of it all along and would like to be able to refer to it. I have the technical manual but would like pictures and drawings to assist me also.

/ 710-B Hydraulic pump removal #2  
I need to remove and rebuild the hydraulic pump. I am trying to find (available online) a diagram (line drawing, schematic, breakdown, etc.) for the entire machine. I will be repairing other parts of it all along and would like to be able to refer to it. I have the technical manual but would like pictures and drawings to assist me also.

its easy, right under radiator. just take off black grill and unhook lines from pump and remove pump with some bolts.

/ 710-B Hydraulic pump removal #3  
mhwilliams5
What's the reason for removal?? Leaking oil or poor performance??? Several good closed center hyd pumps have been replaced for poor performance when in reality it was some other hyd component that was at fault.

/ 710-B Hydraulic pump removal #4  
Go to JDparts.com for line drawings. There should be a parts catalog for your machine.