Loader only goes up when bucket is open

/ Loader only goes up when bucket is open #1  

Mattman31

Tractor
Newholland tn65d
Hey I have a newholland tn65d and the loader was moving slowly,found out the hydro pump had a piece of metal jammed in it replaced the pump and all the seals and now the loader only gos up when the bucket is open.: and only wil curl if loader is coming down so I have to open bucket to go up and down and down and curl to close I can see the pressure in the hydro lines when trying to curl but it won't curl any help would be appreciated thanks:cool2:

/ Loader only goes up when bucket is open #2  
:welcome: to TractorByNet!

Did it work right before the loader was moving slowly, Or did you buy it in that condition?

What seals did you replace?

Was there any teflon tape on the threads of any connections?

Did you use any teflon tape when you put it back together?

/ Loader only goes up when bucket is open #3  
Are loader hose connected correctly? If so you still may have a quick coupler that is not allowing full flow. Try breaking and reconnecting all the quick couplers.

/ Loader only goes up when bucket is open
Hi xfax no t-tape and it worked before I took quick connects off cleaned them up still nothing

I replaced all seals for hydrolic pump I almost think something is jammed in my cylinders because when I put the joystick in any position I can see the hoses flex looks like fluid is getting up their but not moveing thru

/ Loader only goes up when bucket is open #6  
I replaced all seals for hydrolic pump I almost think something is jammed in my cylinders because when I put the joystick in any position I can see the hoses flex looks like fluid is getting up their but not moveing thru
Could also be junk stuck in the valve preventing fluid from going back into the valve. Try removing the valve side quick connects and cycling the valve a little to see if anything comes out.

Aaron Z

So so I take the quick connect hoses and adapter out and run it open?? To kinda flush it out?

/ Loader only goes up when bucket is open #8  
Are you sure you have the quick disconnects attached properly as in not cris-crossed?

/ Loader only goes up when bucket is open #9  
I am like Tx Jim. When I have your symptoms I have usually connected one bucket line to the boom valve, and vice versa.

/ Loader only goes up when bucket is open #10  
Either the hoses are mis-connected, or the valve is really messed up.