JD 3320 Rear Remote (3rd SCV) - HELP!

/ JD 3320 Rear Remote (3rd SCV) - HELP! #1  

ajeas

Tractor
JD 3320
Hi everyone,

I'm at a bit of a loss here. I have a 2010 JD 3320 (eHydro w/Cab) with a 300CX loader that I'm trying to add a rear remote to for chute control of my PTO snowblower. I ordered the LVB24845 3RD SCV kit but it looks like it won't work with my machine. The installation instructions show a valve with 3 cables going in to the valve horizontally and 6 ports underneath (1 pair per cable). It looks like the kit expects you to have two spare hydraulic ports. On my machine there are two cables that go in and two pairs of hydraulic ports (which are plumbed to the FEL). I just realized that the LVB24845 is meant for model years 2011 and newer.

I'm not sure what to do here - I saw electric diverter kits to get a 4th and 5th pair of ports on the back for my model year, but I only need the 3rd. I've seen other posts where people have done this before...help! There may be an obvious solution here...I'm a competent mechanic but new to hydraulics.

Thanks,
-Andrew

/ JD 3320 Rear Remote (3rd SCV) - HELP! #2  
2010 and older models use kit LVB25506. I know they work on open station, but not sure about cab units. Here's a link to Green Farm Parts... maybe the parts guys know for sure.

John Deere 31-3720 3RD SCV FIELD KIT LVB25506

/ JD 3320 Rear Remote (3rd SCV) - HELP! #3  
Sounds like you have the wrong kit like Dave mentioned, can you post your serial number?

Or, you can search in www.jdparts.com yourself if you'd like, its free to register-there is a quick tutorial linked in my signature if you need help with it.

/ JD 3320 Rear Remote (3rd SCV) - HELP!
Thanks for the replies guys - serial number is 740231. I actually ordered the parts from Green Farm Parts, but I'll try shooting them a note. I don't really see how any of the kits can work without a new valve...

/ JD 3320 Rear Remote (3rd SCV) - HELP! #5  
Thanks for the replies guys - serial number is 740231. I actually ordered the parts from Green Farm Parts, but I'll try shooting them a note. I don't really see how any of the kits can work without a new valve...

The valve already exists as an unused spool in the dual scv that came standard on the tractor. There are plugs in the in/out ports, plus the end of the 3rd spool sticks out waiting for the kit lever to attach to it. In other words... the dual scv has three spools in it, one is unused waiting for the kit to be installed. This info in particular applies to the open station, don't know about cab units.

Last edited:
   / JD 3320 Rear Remote (3rd SCV) - HELP!
So the GreenFarmParts folks ended up setting me straight - the part that I needed which worked for my application is actually the LVB26031 (Electrohydraulic third SCV kit (cab only)). I installed it, and it has worked great for 3PH attachments like a snowblower.

BUT...

I'm now thinking about swapping out my conventional loader bucket (300X loader frame) with a 4-in-1, like the Frontier AY11H. To run the bucket I need to get hydraulic lines (in addition to the two pairs that run the loader). One of the applications listed for the LVB26031 is for a 4-in-1 bucket, but I'm not sure how to make the connection back to the rear mounted valves (except with some long ugly flexible lines). Any ideas?