Kioti DK40 HST, slow moving

/ Kioti DK40 HST, slow moving #31  
i havent heard anything from dealer,hasnt worked on it yet.But im going to forward roadrunners suggestions to him. Thanks,Ill keep youall posted if he figures it out. lieber

/ Kioti DK40 HST, slow moving #33  
Lieber, you said the engine went from 2800 to stall when you tried to tow something? If that is the case it sounds like the stat/hydraulics are fine. You need to find out why the engine is not putting out HP. The relief should open on the stat before the engine stalls. The slow response and coasting is puzzling. Hopefully your dealer can figure it out. CJ

/ Kioti DK40 HST, slow moving #34  
I got my tractor back today,they checked pressure,was 4975 psi in hydrostat.Checked engine on their dyno machine.said everything checked fine including hp.Of all the threads Ive read I guess its the nature of this tractor,It still takes off easy and stops easy,but I can live with that as long as I dont stall out pulling something up my hill?I don't plow with it,mostly bush hog move gravel drag logs and grade 1/3 mile driveway.Im thinking I could fix this by bumping up the relief valve,but its still under warranty.Lieber

/ Kioti DK40 HST, slow moving #35  
It got down to about 28 degrees.I decided to fire it up and move it into the garage,I let it warm up for about 10 minutes and in low range it hardly wanted to move.It has over 80 hrs on it,I changed the filters at 70 but I didnt change the fluid,Im going to change the fluid,what weight does kioti recommend for the hydrostat thanks

/ Kioti DK40 HST, slow moving #36  
Jake did you figure out your problem ? I have the same issue.

/ Kioti DK40 HST, slow moving #37  
Jake did you figure out your problem ? I have the same issue.
If you read the thread, I think you will understand that there was no problem other than the operator using the wrong range while towing.