Hydraulics on KB2475 getting extreamly HOT

/ Hydraulics on KB2475 getting extreamly HOT #11  
Its probably normal after an hours worth of work, definitely check the real temperature before jumping to conclusions. I smell hydraulic smell after an hour or two of loader work when doing timber type work too.

/ Hydraulics on KB2475 getting extreamly HOT #12  
How about telling us the actual temp.

You might want to check your filters and relief valves.

I would try and stay around 175 degrees or below.

/ Hydraulics on KB2475 getting extreamly HOT
Thanks for all the input guys, I took the tractor back to the dealer a week ago and they took it out and used the hoe for 3 hours and said it did get hot but not to a point of worrying about. ( I haven't gotten a heat sensor gun to check the actual temp yet) and yes Coyote they did as you have stated put a return on the Hydro fill and a cap plug on the fill with a breather on top of Hydro, said that would help to keep heat down some. They also told me not to be afraid to use it but not to abuse it either. They said when the paint on the cylinders start to burn, to worry. (warrantee will cover it, I just hope they are true to their word).
Brought it home on Friday, and Saturday morning used the hoe pretty hard for about 4 hours and cylinders didn't seem to get as hot and another thing I noticed is it seems to have more gusto.
Then I had a Flubb of my own stupidity got off of the hoe and when I stepped to get back on hoe I stepped on the out-rigger broke the hose fitting, so thinking no big deal took the hose off and when I did the hose side of the nipple was stripped. called NAPA auto they said they could make me a new hose and should have the nipple fitting that screws into the block on the cylinder. when I got there no problem on the hose just didn't have the fitting. So I figured I would just have to wait till today and stop at a local Hydraulic shop since we have a few with all the natural gas work going on around here, and low and behold to no avail they didn't have anything, said it was metric. So I figure I would go to the local Kubota dealer and see if they might possibly have one since they are both Orange (LOL) and he goes and looks and said "no luck" asked what it went to and I told him out-rigger cylinder on my CK 30 Kioti and he had the nerve to tell me that's what I get for not buying American. since when is Kubota American?
I looked up the part # 6004-0205 which says NIPPLE, PF1/4, O-RING x 1/2-20 UNF. from these #'s I take it these are SAE thread.
I'm off work tomorrow for a rain day so I guess I'm gonna take a 100 mile ride to the dealer to get a handful of these nipples.

Thanks again guys for all the help.

/ Hydraulics on KB2475 getting extreamly HOT
Here are some pictures of the Hydro bypass kit the dealer put on.

Attachments

• IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    695.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited: