Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve?

/ Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
This is the cable-actuated joystick valve used on Kioti's NX series tractors. Anybody recognize the maker's logo?

10269106_10202231378845423_1900810153543026840_o.jpg

More to the point, Kioti doesn't list a separate power beyond tap as an available accessory like other OEMs but service manual diagrams out what looks like could be used as a pressure regulated power beyond tap and I'm wondering if the power beyond tap is the little extension on the very top right side above the P?

The hydraulic diagram suggests that there is an unused tap that would work as power beyond.

132416_10202231377085379_1634685315393263203_o.jpg

/ Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #2  
Looks like the power beyond fitting is there at the C outlet. You should only need 1 power beyond to feed other valves down stream. What are you wanting to hook up?

/ Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #3  
I think LJ is correct. Loking at the schematic the one you have marked "Tap?" is the same as the Pressure port, just another option in case the one on the side won't work due to intereference with something or maybe a better fitting alignment. Wouldn't be hard to check, just take out the plug or you probably could see the bottom end of the plug thru the side port.
C is the "Remote Hydraulic Valve", power beyond........Mike

/ Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #4  
Both are correct... C is the PB port, the tap port can be used as a pressure gauge port or an alternative pump in port... Notice the check valve beside in the pressure line going up towards the boom spool, this is to feed the bucket spool when you are using the boom spool. Jim

/ Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #5  
It appears you have

P = pressure port x 2

T = tank/return ports x 2

C = carryover/PB port

A1/B1 spool for bucket

A2/B2 spool for boom/lift arms

The extension above the P port is the relief valve

To check to see if the adapter in the C port is a PB adapter, remove it and see if it has two o-rings.

/ Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #6  
The adapter in C port is Power Beyond, it is feeding to the 3 point.

/ Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve?
It appears you have

P = pressure port x 2

T = tank/return ports x 2

C = carryover/PB port

A1/B1 spool for bucket

A2/B2 spool for boom/lift arms

The extension above the P port is the relief valve

To check to see if the adapter in the C port is a PB adapter, remove it and see if it has two o-rings.

Thanks guys.

JJ, I will pull the plug on C to check for the O-rings as soon as I get the tractor. Sadly the tractor is still sitting on the dealer's lot waiting for the dealer to add all the options. Worse, the dealer doesn't know how to add all three spool valves for the rear remotes due to a type of communication error and has ordered a kit for the first valve and a kit for the second valve (I'm going non-detent with the first two) and from that will learn what needs to be ordered for a third valve. I guess I'll find out if the dealer taps into C for the spool valves.

That said, am I reading the schematic wrong and pressure is always on C even when the other valves are exercised?

Last edited:
   / Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #8  
No, not true.

When using the full flow for any valve the volume of pump fluid is going to the cyl or motor while you are holding the lever in the max cyl position.

If you max out the cyl, the pump flow is going to tank.

The fluid from the other side of the piston in normal operation is going to the tank.

Nothing is going downstream at that moment.

Now, the cyl action only takes a few seconds, and it is not that big a thing.

Sooner or later you will release the lever and then fluid will flow through the PB line to the next valve.

Now, if you only use half lever, half the pump flow is going to the cyl, and the other half of pump flow is going downstream.

Again, not a big thing.

Some people want to do two things at once, and sometimes it can be done.

Some valves will let you raise the lift arms, and tilt the bucket at the same time.

BH valves let you do multiple things at the same time, as it is a time sharing situation.

A single lever will provide the most GPM to the cyl, and if you push another lever, the flow to that cyl will decrease and the flow will be shared with all levers in operation.

I hope all that does not confuse you, but that is how it works.

This is how a PB adapter should look.

Attachments

• PB adapter.jpg
    PB adapter.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 287
   / Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #9  
Kinda off the subject... but my cable activated joystick control ( like one pictured) was sticking on my TYM T450 and I took it apart yesterday ( removed caps held on by allen screws) and found LOTS of corrosion...PB'ed all the pieces and wire wheel to remove rust/crud... couldn't get the control under the boom cover ( large cover) apart ( component parts) and didn't want to force and break something so cleaned it as best I could...lubed /greased the heck out of the parts ...thing is when first put back together I could curl bucket down but not back up ( like cable was broken)...took apart again and worked the plunger manually with my finger... twisted plunger clockwise then put everything back together and now works....question is...what is inside control between where cables enter and plungers that control flow????? ( that could come apart) Don't want to be in middle of project with loader and have something fall apart...thanks...al PS- bought ratchet rake yesterday from TSC for leveling/ filling pot holes on gravel road but haven't used it yet

/ Anybody recognize the Company logo on this Kioti joystick valve? #10  
Thanks guys.

JJ, I will pull the plug on C to check for the O-rings as soon as I get the tractor. Sadly the tractor is still sitting on the dealer's lot waiting for the dealer to add all the options. Worse, the dealer doesn't know how to add all three spool valves for the rear remotes due to a type of communication error and has ordered a kit for the first valve and a kit for the second valve (I'm going non-detent with the first two) and from that will learn what needs to be ordered for a third valve. I guess I'll find out if the dealer taps into C for the spool valves.

That said, am I reading the schematic wrong and pressure is always on C even when the other valves are exercised?

Eric, are these stock remotes from the Factory?