hydraulic ?

/ hydraulic ? #1  

perthbrad

Tractor
shibaura d235f
hi all , was pushing some leaves with my bucket , hit a rock wick stopped the tractor in its tracks , enough force to dent the bucket , the hydraulics started to strain , slow etc and could hear the straining , got a bit worse where it was stalling the tractor , i just parked it up , what do you think I've done , who do i get to fix it , thanks brad

/ hydraulic ? #2  
Did you lose any fluid?

Is it a hyd transmission?

Is the problem with the drive train or the FEL?

/ hydraulic ?
no fluid lose , boom was fine ,strained on bucket and 4in1 , engine started stalling with the strain

/ hydraulic ? #5  
With FEL valve in neutral, does the engine still strain and do you hear the relief valve squealing?

Does the bucket and lift work normal?

Does the engine still stall?

/ hydraulic ?
valve was squealing when running , once it stalled want start now , turns over , , was driving fine after it happened , just can't start it now

/ hydraulic ? #7  
You might try removing the hyd pump and try starting.

Does the engine even try and turn over, or does it seem locked up?

Last edited:
   / hydraulic ? #8  
valve was squealing when running...

Your accident may have strained the IN or PB hoses to/from the loader valve, and if it has
QDs on it, caused one to close, stopping the implement pump flow.

/ hydraulic ? #9  
Your accident may have strained the IN or PB hoses to/from the loader valve, and if it has
QDs on it, caused one to close, stopping the implement pump flow.
Yes. This fits. A hose could have closed up internally. It would have to be the hose supplying the FEL valve or else the return hose. Hoses from work ports would have no effect while the FEL valve is centered.
larry

/ hydraulic ?
tractor turns over fine , was running fine , just strained more and more , once it started stalling ,i just parked it , i have no mechanical knowledge at all , someone else said some sort of safety ore shutoff in the hydraulics probably kicked in , thanks guys ,you have put me at ease a bit , was thinking the worse , got an older guy whos been around tractors for along time coming out ,