Is a Cross Over Relief Valve Important

/ Is a Cross Over Relief Valve Important #41  
I got my cross over valve, reducing orifices & new hoses installed on my Meyer plow.
It was a very easy install with zero leaks. The only issue I have is that I got .032 orifices. I may need to drill then out larger.
The plow angling seems to be very slow.

chevy,
I installed the same valve on my plow build. I did not use any flow restrictors (reducing orifices) and the PA function works normally as it would have on a truck. My valve has 1/2" NPTF so I installed reducing bushings 1/2" to 3/8" for the valve input side and 1/2" to 1/4" on the cylinders side.

/ Is a Cross Over Relief Valve Important #42  
What pressure are your reliefs set, and why?

/ Is a Cross Over Relief Valve Important #43  
What pressure are your reliefs set, and why?

My system pressure relief is set for 2422 PSI according to the service manual. The crossover relief I installed for my PA plow comes preset for 2000 PSI. I have not verified either with a gauge yet. My 1/2" hoses are rated for 4000 PSI. The 1/4" cylinder hoses are rated at 5000 PSI. PA cylinders are rated for 2500 PSI. If I hit a solid object with the plow blade angled the crossover relief set at 2000 PSI should open relieving pressure to the other cylinder preventing a high pressure surge from damaging the hoses and cylinders.