Parker 3000 psi hydraulic hoses???

/ Parker 3000 psi hydraulic hoses??? #1  

farm boy00

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere M&MT, Case 1030 comfort king, Sears ST16, Craftsmen 6000, homemade articulation mini-loader
I'm getting ready to turn my old trip bucket loader with no bucket at the moment into a hydraulic curl/? Bucket. I'm possibly trading one of my garden tractors for 2 12ft by 3/8 hose. Is parker 3000psi hosed good or not??? He told me it's top quality. And I'm also getting about 3ft 3/8 with 1/4 ends for one of my bad 3pt hoses what do u guys think.

What I'm trading all of this for and possibly a 2ft cylinder for is about a 600 - 800$ tractor. Would post pics, but have no internet and don't know to post pics. If i installed the tbn app for Android, could i post pics

/ Parker 3000 psi hydraulic hoses??? #2  
I am not a pricing expert, but I only paid about $35 for two 6' hydraulic hoses, 3/8", with custom stainless steel ends crimped on, and higher PSI rating than 3000psi. You can lookup pricing for the raw hose on discounthydraulichose.com (TBN sponsor). I suspect it's not nearly enough to add up to a $600-800 trade, even with a cylinder and other stuff thrown in.

/ Parker 3000 psi hydraulic hoses??? #3  
I sure as heck would not do it, unless he was doing the labor also to convert it. If it is the Parker hose I am thinking about, it is only 1 wire and when you nick it, it will rust then blow out. I use only 2 wire on any hose that sees abuse. CJ

/ Parker 3000 psi hydraulic hoses??? #4  
From my understanding Parker makes top notch hydraulic hose right here in the USA. There is a plant not to far from me in Alliance NE. I'd like to think it is better than the made in china hose most places sell but dont' know the specific differences.

/ Parker 3000 psi hydraulic hoses??? #5  
I'm getting ready to turn my old trip bucket loader with no bucket at the moment into a hydraulic curl/? Bucket. I'm possibly trading one of my garden tractors for 2 12ft by 3/8 hose. Is parker 3000psi hosed good or not??? He told me it's top quality. And I'm also getting about 3ft 3/8 with 1/4 ends for one of my bad 3pt hoses what do u guys think.

What I'm trading all of this for and possibly a 2ft cylinder for is about a 600 - 800$ tractor. Would post pics, but have no internet and don't know to post pics. If i installed the tbn app for Android, could i post pics

When I converted mine, I paid about $135 for a 2 1/2 inch bore, 24 inch stroke cylinder, and about $24 for a 1/2 by 12 foot hose. I'd say the other person is getting the better end of the deal.

/ Parker 3000 psi hydraulic hoses???
When I converted mine, I paid about $135 for a 2 1/2 inch bore, 24 inch stroke cylinder, and about $24 for a 1/2 by 12 foot hose. I'd say the other person is getting the better end of the deal.

Thanks guys. I figured this out when I went to discount hydraulic (thanks s219). In mi time it's 11:30pm and the guy was supposed to get a hold of my this am (14hr ago). I think he backed out of it.