B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking

/ B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking #1  

don716

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota/ B7500/with 2000 lb winch
My cylinders are leaking on my LA302 loader. Where can I get the rebuild kits for them? I cannot find anything online. Thanks.

/ B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking #2  
Kubota dealer is a good place to start and get a price, then go from there.

/ B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking #3  
My cylinders are leaking on my LA302 loader. Where can I get the rebuild kits for them? I cannot find anything online. Thanks.

Are the cyl leaking internally or externally?

/ B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking
   / B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking
It's not squirting out but it does drip out enough to run down my front tires. I thought just one was leaking but figured out all 4 was leaking so a rebuild is needed I think.

/ B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking #6  
A shop that sells hoses and fittings may rebuild the cylinders for you. The chances are the cylinder will take generic parts.

/ B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking #7  
It's not squirting out but it does drip out enough to run down my front tires. I thought just one was leaking but figured out all 4 was leaking so a rebuild is needed I think.
Rod seal. ... May slow appreciably when the weather warms and give you a reprieve until winter next.

/ B7500 Loader "lift" and "dump" cylinders leaking #8  

I used to rebuild my own - depending on the cylinder design it can range from easy to do to difficult. But then I got smart and started taking cylinders to a little hydraulic shop in a neighboring farm town. They seem to use a lot of generic parts - but the cylinders come back looking and working great for a reasonable price. They also make hoses for about half what the dealer charges.
It's not unusual for these little shops to not even advertise. Look to your local ag community - where there's a cluster of tractor dealerships there's likely to be a hydraulic shop somewhere nearby.
rScotty