HydrauLink Top Link

/ HydrauLink Top Link #31  
It appears you may need a DPOCV (dual pilot operated check valve) for each cylinder set up. It cured the creep on my top link.

Here is an example of what I am talking about

Attachments

• IMG_3338.JPG
    IMG_3338.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 119
   / HydrauLink Top Link #32  
Well, you guys just convinced me why I don't want to add Kubota rear auxiliary valves to my new Kubota tractor purchase. Sure there are work arounds to the valve leakage problem (with additional hydraulic plumbing, clutter, and of course, expense). But the hydraulic valve leakage problem shouldn't exist in the first place, least wise, not as severe as being reported! :confused:

Nice professional job, powerscol. :thumbsup:

/ HydrauLink Top Link #33  
It appears you may need a DPOCV (dual pilot operated check valve) for each cylinder set up. It cured the creep on my top link.

Here is an example of what I am talking about
It definitely fixes the symptoms you care about. But it also breaks float. Relevant to me & some people, but not everyone.

/ HydrauLink Top Link #34  
Well, you guys just convinced me why I don't want to add Kubota rear auxiliary valves to my new Kubota tractor purchase. Sure there are work arounds to the valve leakage problem (with additional hydraulic plumbing, clutter, and of course, expense). But the hydraulic valve leakage problem shouldn't exist in the first place, least wise, not as severe as being reported! :confused:

Nice professional job, powerscol. :thumbsup:

I did not make it, I just pull the picture from some information I had. The reason I added the DPOCV is I had a slight creep down due to and internal tractor valve seep. It would drop about a 1/2 inch per hour when in operation. It critical when using some of my hay equipment that is stays set where I put it.

/ HydrauLink Top Link #35  
I'm looking to protect my 3 point hitch from sudden shock loads while transporting my inverted snow blower on my Deere 3520. The blower weighs 910 pounds and its center of gravity is about 24" behind the 3 point pins. I need a device to absorb the shock of suddenly hitting a dip or pothole while motoring from site to site. My question is this: will the Hydraulink, while under load from the elevated blower, continue to extend a bit to absorb the shock or is it fully compressed and only going to move in the other direction? I need something to act as a spring. While supporting the load, able to extend farther if as the load increases. My other question: Is there a way to put a bypass flow control valve in a standard hydraulic top link cylinder and have it act like the Hydraulink. Since the oil is incompressible, there would need to be air introduced in the cylinder in order for the piston to move like a shock absorber, but retain its set position. In the off snow season, I could hook the hydraulic top link to my hydraulics and have it operate conventionally.

/ HydrauLink Top Link #37  
I'm looking to protect my 3 point hitch from sudden shock loads while transporting my inverted snow blower on my Deere 3520. The blower weighs 910 pounds and its center of gravity is about 24" behind the 3 point pins. I need a device to absorb the shock of suddenly hitting a dip or pothole while motoring from site to site. My question is this: will the Hydraulink, while under load from the elevated blower, continue to extend a bit to absorb the shock or is it fully compressed and only going to move in the other direction? I need something to act as a spring. While supporting the load, able to extend farther if as the load increases. My other question: Is there a way to put a bypass flow control valve in a standard hydraulic top link cylinder and have it act like the Hydraulink. Since the oil is incompressible, there would need to be air introduced in the cylinder in order for the piston to move like a shock absorber, but retain its set position. In the off snow season, I could hook the hydraulic top link to my hydraulics and have it operate conventionally.

I think you are looking for a problem that simply isnt there. Do you already have a hydraulic toplink? Has it caused you any problems while traversing rough terrain?

/ HydrauLink Top Link #38  
I think you are looking for a problem that simply isnt there. Do you already have a hydraulic toplink? Has it caused you any problems while traversing rough terrain?

I do not have a hydraulic top link. While my 910# load is within the 2200# load limits of my 3 point hitch, hitting a bump in the road at 18 mph while carrying that cantilevered load could realistically generate 5 Gs or more. Hitting a curb could generate 10 Gs. With my tires loaded with RimGuard, there is very little shock absorption left in the system. Guys in Canada who use this system more than plow blades are reporting broken link arms while motoring down the road to get to their clients' neighborhood.