Mahindra 3525 hydraulic system problem (suction filter?)

/ Mahindra 3525 hydraulic system problem (suction filter?)
OK. Im guessing there are a lot of connections at your loader valve/joystick. Put your bucket on the ground, tractor off. Disconnect each Quick Coupler by pulling back the collar, and then reconnect it. After youve done all the QCs start up and see if it works now. They get out of wack sometimes if something hits them.

Remotes are sources of pressurized hyd fluid that you can plug an implement into. Sometimes the valve that controls them will be inadvertently put in a position that affects the other parts of the system. Look for remotes and their control valve. Put this valve in the center position.
larry

Just what runs the front loader and the three point hitch. I'll try the quick connect idea. I guess the quick connects that run the front loader are considered remotes?

/ Mahindra 3525 hydraulic system problem (suction filter?) #12  
Can you at least verify that the pump is pumping?

Have you removed a hose form a cyl and placed in a bucket and see if fluid is flowing.

If no flow, and you have fluid at the IN port, then your pump is broke.

A hyd gauge would help troubleshoot the hyd system.

You need the IN hose on the pump to see if it is pumping.

Your attachment pump runs the loader and 3pt.

/ Mahindra 3525 hydraulic system problem (suction filter?)
Can you at least verify that the pump is pumping?

Have you removed a hose form a cyl and placed in a bucket and see if fluid is flowing.

If no flow, and you have fluid at the IN port, then your pump is broke.

A hyd gauge would help troubleshoot the hyd system.

You need the IN hose on the pump to see if it is pumping.

Your attachment pump runs the loader and 3pt.

I didn't remove the pump. Too big of a job for today. VERY hard to access. I reconnected everything and tried it again.
The only thing I learned is that some fluid is pumping because if I rev the engine to high RPMs and try things,
they attempt to move, but very weakly. The hitch also won't lift the boxblade off the ground, but it tries. Also, I started the tractor
with the out disconnected, and plenty of fluid was coming out. I have gauges and fittings laying around. I could probably cobble
together something to check the pressure here and there. What would the max pressure be?

Questions:

Does mahindra have repair manuals? I only have the operator's and it doesn't tell you much.

What is the drive mechanism for the hydraulic pump on a mahindra? Gear driven, chain driven?

By the way, thanks so much for you and others trying to help me.

/ Mahindra 3525 hydraulic system problem (suction filter?) #14  
I'll be watching this as well....rear lift seems to have very limited lift or travel distance.
Was sitting over winter.
Bucket works fine plenty of pressure and fluid level for system, checked at dip stick on differential.
Of course manual is at the city house....LOL

M3015 ...

Last edited: