adding another remote

/ adding another remote #1  

scmoore61

Tractor
6275 deutz
I have a 6275 Deutz with one set of remotes and I now now need 2. Dealer claims he can not get an additional spool valve to add on to my single. Is there some place I can tie into the hydraulics to add an after market spool valve. spool-valve.gifhydr2.gifhydr3.gif

/ adding another remote #2  
It sounds like the valve that controls the remotes does not have a PB port ? This could be the reason the dealer cited...

You should be able to install a second valve that has a PB port and use it to replace the existing one...supply the old valve/remotes from the PB port on the new valve...

another option is buy a two spool valve (w/PB for future expansion) to operate both remotes old/new...

/ adding another remote #3  
You can just use your existing remote and then use an electric diverter and get your 2nd set, or 3rd, 4th, how ever many you may need in the future.

/ adding another remote
I have looked at the splitters for doing this but at $500 with a one year warranty I was hoping to find a more permanent mechanical fix. I don't trust the electronics. Do they make any of these with a manual switch?

/ adding another remote #5  
All you need is a supply line before the flow gets to the 3pt and insert a two or three spool valve in a convenient location.

/ adding another remote #6  
I have looked at the splitters for doing this but at $500 with a one year warranty I was hoping to find a more permanent mechanical fix. I don't trust the electronics. Do they make any of these with a manual switch?

Here ya go

/ adding another remote #7  

A coil in a solenoid diverter valve is hardly "electronics".

/ adding another remote #8  
   / adding another remote
Which one of those lines is the supply line?

Trace back from the pump.

I thought the pump was inside that big block of metal that had all of the hydraulic lines coming out of it. Was hoping it would be as simple as taking that plug out that is in the second picture and putting a hydraulic line there to spool valve. I will follow all the lines and take pictures of anything that may be a pump. Please stick with me I'm not stupid just uneducated about hydraulics.

Thanks Sam

/ adding another remote #10  
If the pump is in the case, is there any pressure line that exits the case?

If so, insert the valve is series.

Deutz-Allis 6275

Hydraulics:
Type: open
Capacity: 14.8 gal [56.0 L]
Valves: 1
Pump flow: 17.7 gpm [67.0 lpm]

Should match the valve flow with tractor flow