Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310 #1  

thendrix

Tractor
allis chalmers ca
I need info on adding a rear remote hydraulic to a Kubota L4310 with a loader. Any info on parts, price, complexity, etc would be greatly appreciated.

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310 #2  
Does your tractor have a loader and hyd block?

If so, then remove the PB hose on the hyd block and connect the PB line to the new valve, and then connect the PB from the remote valve back to the port on the hyd block.

The valves should now be n series for a complete flow path.

All tank lines go to tank.

Price will be determined by the valve you purchase as to the number of spools, etc.

If you only need a two spool valve, we can guide you to the right place.

The valve should have a PB port with a PB adapter.

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310 #3  
If you already have a loader, then click on the link in my signature below. Your tractor should be EXACTLY the same.

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310
Thanks y'all. I'll have a closer look and report back

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310 #5  
You could also add a power beyond remote to the rear of the tractor and mount a solenoid spool valve for more flexibility. I have that setup on my L-series and love it.

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310 #6  
Check the dealer and see what the price is for OEM rear remotes. They are nice and a clean set, they pull the power from the back at the rock shaft control.

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310 #7  
Check the dealer and see what the price is for OEM rear remotes. They are nice and a clean set, they pull the power from the back at the rock shaft control.

They are very pricey but nice clean set up.

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310
What do you mean by very pricey? What kind of numbers?

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310 #9  
Last time I checked for my L3410 it was right at 1000 for the first one and 700 each for the 2nd and 3rd.

/ Add a rear remote to a Kubota L4310 #10  
Just go to Surplus and purchase a 2 or 3 spool valve with the options you want for your new projects, like float, detent, maybe a motor spool , etc.

You will come out money ahead if you can turn a wrench.