Real basic question

/ Real basic question #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
I've got a BXpanded hydraulic test kit. Can I plug that into any "out" port on my B7610?
I've remotes on the rear for my backhoe and there are the FEL ports.
I don't want to blow the pump.

Last edited:
   / Real basic question #3  
If you do the above, only use the lever momentarily, as the relief valve to pass pump flow to tank.

You could mount the hyd gauge permanently by install the gauge in a tee in the IN port of the loader valve.

Attachments

• 3000 psi guage.jpg
    3000 psi guage.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 146
  • gage mounted.jpg
    gage mounted.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 128
   / Real basic question #4  
Hi JJ, A quick question if I may.
I'd like to mount a permanent valve in my system also. You say a tee in the "in" port yet in the first pic shown above (with the Busch can) it looks to me as if the "in" port would be one of the lower 90 degree connections? Does it really matter if it's actually the "in" port - or - could the tee be added to one of the loader lines? As the first pic seems to indicate.

I would like to monitor the entire system pressures, no matter which valve I used at any particular time. Thank you for any advice. Greg

/ Real basic question #5  
If you want to monitor the complete hyd system, install the gauge in the IN port of the first valve.

/ Real basic question #6  
Thanks JJ.
For me that would be the loader valve then and it's very tight to get at/work on. I'll have to think/figure on this for awhile. See if I can figure out some way to fit a tee connection into a very limited space. Gives me food for thought though. Thanks, Greg