Rear remotes from 3rd function valve.

/ Rear remotes from 3rd function valve. #1  

Citydude

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4060 HSTC
I'd like to install rear remotes on my L2501. I have a dealer installed 3rd function valve and see that the power beyond from the loader valve goes to the 3rd function valve. That's where I ran into a dead end. How do I get remotes from the 3rd function valve?

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1458693240.400647.jpg

Here is what I'm looking at. The power beyond from the loader goes to the 3rd function valve. I don't see any way power beyond from this valve. As you can tell, I'm clueless...

/ Rear remotes from 3rd function valve. #2  
You can add your remote valve with PB ahead or after the 3rd function valve.

/ Rear remotes from 3rd function valve.
Thanks JJ. If I were to put the remote valve ahead of the third function valve, the power beyond hose from the loader valve would go to the remote valve, then to the 3rd function valve. Where I'm getting hung up is the power beyond return hose from the remote valve. How do I get that installed on the 3rd function valve and then back down to the manifold?

/ Rear remotes from 3rd function valve. #4  
The 3rd function valve probably only has an IN port, OUT port, and service ports/cyl ports.

All ports on a 3rd function valve can handle the high pressure, so there is no problem connecting the OUT port to the input of the 3pt input port.

The remote return/OUT port will go to tank.

You can tee into any tank line.

Thanks, Yes it looks like the 3rd function valve has only the in port and out port. I can visualize the power beyond to the remote valve from the loader valve then to the 3rd function valve and the return line from the remote valve to the tank.

I'm still hung up on the power beyond return line from the remote valve to the 3rd function valve. How will I complete the circuit down to the manifold below? Sorry, I'm pretty dense when it comes to this part!

/ Rear remotes from 3rd function valve. #6  
The PB port with adapter from remote valve will connect to the IN on the 3rd function valve.

The remote return port hose will tee to any return hose.

The 3rd function OUT port will feed the 3pt.

Thanks! So I can tee the return hose from the remote and the return from the 3rd function valve at the manifold below? I'm assuming that is the 3pt?

/ Rear remotes from 3rd function valve. #8  
NO, the OUT from the 3rd function must go to the 3pt input. The 3rd function valve is in series with the open center flow path.

OK. That is how it is currently plumbed.

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1458741972.783133.jpg

The PB goes into the 3rd function valve and out down to the 3pt. Where do I plumb the pressure return line from the remote? Hang with me, I'm still dense.

Here is a picture of the 3rd function valve. Are the plugs on the side usable ports? There are plugs like this on the other side as well.

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1458748825.209576.jpg