Massey 1532 hydraulic pressure test

/ Massey 1532 hydraulic pressure test #1  

Troy83dog

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1532
Can anyone shed some light for me? I just bought a 2013 Massey 1532. Same story as I've read from a few of you. The FEL and rear 3-pt doesn't seem to have as much lifting capacity as rated from the factory. I went out and bought the service manual, but still aren't sure about a couple things.

The manual show testing the High Pressure Relief Check on the Hydrostatic Transmission. Although, I do not think this is my current problem, I would be interested in performing this test to ensure everything is up to par. They (manual) indicates that I need to buy the "High-pressure test fitting ATP 8046" in order to test. Is there another way to test? IE: Could I buy some parts at Tractor Supply and make my own test fitting? Any idea what size fittings needed?

I believe the Relief Valve that I need to adjust is located almost directly under the seat and accessible from the left side of the tractor (See attached pic. Item #4). Can anyone confirm that this is the correct relief valve? The manual also recommends removing the valve and testing on a "nozzle tester". I've heard of other people putting a gauge on the FEL "lift hose". Couldn't I do that instead? Can anyone tell me which hose that would be from the joystick coupler? What size quick connect will that be?
Massey relief valve.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.

/ Massey 1532 hydraulic pressure test
Nobody else has a MF 1532 that can help? I adjusted the pressure relief valve under the seat. I think was for the 3 pt and not the FEL. Can anyone tell me where the adjuster is for the FEL?

/ Massey 1532 hydraulic pressure test #3  
Did you ever find where the pressure relief valve is for the FEL? I have a Massey 1528 and am looking to test the FEL pressure and adjust the relief valve if needed. I expect it will be similar to the 1532.