Joystick Loader Valve Help

/ Joystick Loader Valve Help #1  

ATM73

Tractor
Montana 4340
I recently picked up a Montana 4340 with FEL, but someone has installed a two handle valve on the loader. I picked up a joystick valve from Brand . My question is, on the current setup, there are three hoses besides the four that power the cylinders. Two are attached on the "in" side of the valve, and one on the "out". The two on the "in" side are attached to a block, one opening labeled "P" (which I assume is Pump), the other "T" (which I assume is tank). Where on the new joystick valve should I attach the two hoses labeled "P" and "T"? Should I just open another port on the "in" side of the valve, or do I need to add a Tee. Thanks in advance for your help!

valve.gif - New Valve

Loader.jpg - Current Setup

/ Joystick Loader Valve Help #2  
just curious...how is the port the block is connected to labeled (on the valve not the block)?

/ Joystick Loader Valve Help #4  
Did you get the PB fitting when you ordered the new valve? Made sure what hose feeds the 3pt or another valve.

/ Joystick Loader Valve Help #5  
You have that backwards for the 'in' and 'out'.

"In" in from the pump.. "T" is the return to Tank.. "P" is the Power Beyond. The PB should be hooked up to a remote or 3rd function control.

/ Joystick Loader Valve Help
Ok, a little more help. I'm adding the diagram from the manual, which is poorly translated. On the diagram, the manual states: Outlet is P, Inlet is R, Drain is T. I've looked, and on the tractor, "P" on the valve is attached to P, T to T, and the "out" port on the spool valve to R. Thanks again from your help.

Loader 2.jpg

/ Joystick Loader Valve Help #7  
What is that diagram supposed to be of? Dont look like it correlates to anything you have pictured?

Since that is a stack type valve, my best assumption is......

The P and T on that block to the left stand for pressure, and tank. And the hose coming off the right side of the second valve, would be the power beyond. Since that is a stack type valve......where that hose is connected could be more valves in the stack.

Follow all three lines in question. T should return to tank (or transmission/rear end sump) at some point. Pressure is gonna come from the pump. And the PB should go to the 3PH valve area.

The brand valve you ordered....wherever you ordered it from, call them back up and tell them you need the PB plug for that valve. And details and directions regarding that valve are online, and pretty detailed.