Ford 3910 Hydraulics Problem

/ Ford 3910 Hydraulics Problem #1  

Carp614

Tractor
Ford 3910, Kubota B7300, JD X350
Ford 3910 with front end loader and rear hydraulic connectors with nothing attached. There is one valve body for controlling the bucket tilt and height and another valve body mounted on the transmission under the seat. I think this one is used to transfer hydraulic pressure from the front implement to the rear, but I'm not sure since I only have a 3 point box blade mounted on the rear.

One of the lines leading from the central valve body to the front end valve body ruptured. I replaced the busted hose and refilled the hydraulic fluid in the rear end housing. I also topped off the hydraulic pump.

I cannot get anything to move. I know the system needs to have the air removed, but what I have read suggests that all I have to do is cycle the implement a couple of times and the air will bleed out on its own.

What should I do? I have no idea what to do next...

/ Ford 3910 Hydraulics Problem #2  
Do you think you might have got one of the levers on the valve under the seat out of position when you replaced the hose. I'm not sure on your 3910 but I wouldn't think there is a place on the pump to add fluid. My 3000 has a plug on the pump but that's for bleeding only. Maybe somebody with more knowledge will chime in with some help on what to check.

/ Ford 3910 Hydraulics Problem #3  
Steave's suggestion is the most likely culprit.
On my 3430 the underseat valve transfers "normal" operation of the 3 point's lift/lower to the rear remotes using the draft control lever, and disengages the 3 point function.

/ Ford 3910 Hydraulics Problem
Steave's suggestion is the most likely culprit.
On my 3430 the underseat valve transfers "normal" operation of the 3 point's lift/lower to the rear remotes using the draft control lever, and disengages the 3 point function.

I cycled the valve under the seat several times, but got nothing.

I spoke to a dealer yesterday. He suggested that I probably need to continue to add more fluid as the air moves out of the system. won't be able to check until Friday.