Tractor loat rear hydraulics after controller was replaced

/ Tractor loat rear hydraulics after controller was replaced #1  

HWB

Tractor
Mahindra 3525
Mahindra 3525 lost rear hydraulics after front controller was replaced. Any connection?

/ Tractor loat rear hydraulics after controller was replaced #2  
Need more details:
How was the old one plumbed compared to the new one?
What new one did you use? Does it have 6 or 7 hoses connected?
What new valve did you use? Is it open or closed center?

Maybe some background on why it was replaced would help too.

/ Tractor loat rear hydraulics after controller was replaced
The new valve is a seven hose valve, replacement valve recommended for the Mahindra 3525 with a ML 230 front bucket. Purchased from Bailey Hydraulics as recommended on this forum. Replaced the controller because the balls and lever controls had deteriorated the hydraulics worked fine. I can post the actual valve part number tomorrow.

/ Tractor loat rear hydraulics after controller was replaced #4  
If you are sure that the in hose is right, then you have the PB and Tank lines crossed.

/ Tractor loat rear hydraulics after controller was replaced
Description of valve that was installed: Bailey Hydraulics part #220-957, Valve 2 Spool Loader with Joystick P40. Chief G Series with Joystick 10 GPM SAE 10 Ports 2 Spool, 3625 PSI, 1500-3625 PSI Relief
If you are sitting on the tractor with the controller on your right: four hoses for bucket controls come off of the front of controller, pump hose is connected to left side of controller, tank hose connection is marked with a T on right side and other hose going to rear control valve is marked with a N. Controller was installed by local Mahindra Dealer I can only assume all were connected correctly. Prior to controller replacement I disconnected the bush hog using the hydraulics for the three point hitch, drove two miles to the Mahindra Dealership, they replaced the controller I drove back home and hydraulics did not work to reconnect the bush hog. I checked the hydraulic fluid and it was a gallon low. How could this possible happen? Does anyone have any suggestions?