YANMAR F37D front axle fill points ??

/ YANMAR F37D front axle fill points ?? #1  

Tarakai

Tractor
YANMAR F37d
Hi I have acquired a grey import F37D with no manual. I have dropped the front axle oil ( looks like UHT rather than 90 weight gear oil) and was wondering how you fill the with new fluid as there are only three drain points. There does not seem to be any fill points unless you undo the top plates that link to the tie rod on both sides.
These drain points are obviously the rear facing drain points at the base of the knuckles on both the LH side and the RH side and a point 2 inches or so up the centre diff plate.

I have seen a thread somewhere where someone said the front Axle is lubricated via a tube that links through to the main hydraulic/ transmission and that it is not a separate system running on 90 gear oil. Can anyone shed some light on this. Without a manual it's not so easy. IMG_0611.JPGIMG_0610.JPGIMG_0612.JPG. Thank you Phil

/ YANMAR F37D front axle fill points ?? #2  
Deere x50's from the late seventies to early ninties have similar axles. Depending on the individual model, there may be a single fill point on the top left hand side of the front axle that will also fill the final drives. Alternaterly, some models had fill point on the upper portion of each final drive in addition to the main axle fill. It seems unlikely that the drive cover is a fluid passage to the transmission, it certainly is not on any of the x50 Yanmar Deeres.

Hoye tractor is always a good start Yanmar Tractor Parts

/ YANMAR F37D front axle fill points ??
Thanks for your help. On further examination the bolt on the top of each knuckle was the fill point with a dipstick. Due to rusting and wasting away of the hex head on the dip stick from prior years,I failed to identify it. Welding a nut on the top and the use of an impact driver unwound it and voila it was a dipstick.
Who the **** would ever do a dipstick Up so tight and allow such rusting and wasting to take place ? The outer cover m13 bolts are all wasted too and it's going to take time to replace all the bolts.

Regards Philip