Prince autocycle valve

/ Prince autocycle valve #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
installed on new splitter I've built.its an rd 5000.problem is it doesn't detent either way.and when it gets to the wedge it won't go into relief it already broke a pin in the wedge and I saw it start to bend my cylinder rod but I stopped it in time.
I have the schematic .is it the spool pressure release I try to back off on each?

/ Prince autocycle valve #2  
Did you plumb it backwards? If you have the pressure and tank ports reversed it will do what you describe. If it is that way luckily you haven't blown the pump, cylinder or a line.

/ Prince autocycle valve
I plumbed it exactly like the diagram showed.the ram goes back and forth fine ,just doesn't detent or go into relief

/ Prince autocycle valve
I plumbed it exactly like the diagram showed.the ram goes back and forth fine ,just doesn't detent or go into relief
1494207672600.jpg

/ Prince autocycle valve
I guess I don't understand that part.if I'm not using the power beyond port I can't just leave the plug in it? It doesn't show in the directions to return both to the tank.so am I suppose to t the out and power beyond together and return to the tank?

/ Prince autocycle valve
My salesmen says I don't have power beyond.its capable of it but some extra peice to buy.he thinks it could be I have a few hoses in my plumbing that are two small

/ Prince autocycle valve #8  
There are 2 versions of the valve the one without power beyond has just a tank and pressure port. The one with power beyond has 3 ports pressure, tank, and PB if it has the PB port It has to be plumbed to the tank it cannot have a plug in it.

here are the 2 versions

With PB
1 SPOOL PRINCE AUTO CYCLE LOG SPLITTER VALVE W/PB | Directional Control Valves | Hydraulic Valves | Hydraulics | www.surpluscenter.com

Without PB
1 SPOOL PRINCE AUTO CYCLE LOG SPLITTER VALVE | Directional Control Valves | Hydraulic Valves | Hydraulics | www.surpluscenter.com

You can see the difference in the machining on the side ports.