John Deere 1050 hydraulic screen question

/ John Deere 1050 hydraulic screen question #1  

Smoking79stang

Tractor
John Deere 1050
Hi I'm looking for a hydraulic screen for my John Deere 1050. I have no idea of the year of it because the previous owner backed into stuff repeatedly apparently and completely made the serial number plate unreadable. From what I see on the web I think I have the screen with the John Deere part #ch13395. It's a discontinued part from them of course. Screen part is about 7 1/4" long and overall length prob 8 3/4" long. I've checked with hoye tractor parts and they weren't sure about a cross reference to yanmar part number. So does anyone know a yanmar part number for it or where else I can find one? If I can't find one would I be fine with leaving it out since it has a spin on filter also??

/ John Deere 1050 hydraulic screen question #2  
It is my understanding that when the 1050 came through with power steering, the traditional canister filter came along with it. The filter screen was used with non power steering models. You can run the tractor with just the canister filter. The screen was designed for larger particles.
This company is listing a screen but I don't now how old their web site is:CH13395 Screen - ch13395 - John Deere spare part | 777parts