Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue
trying to upload pics.

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #12  
will this help?

It will expedite the purging of air in the circuits...just keep cycling the joystick...check the fluid when all is working normally...

IMG_4694.jpg The new hoses are the "flat black" ones connecting to top and bottom of cylinder on each side of FEL.

Attachments

• IMG_4692.jpg
    IMG_4692.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_4693.jpg
    IMG_4693.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
   / Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #15  
If you put the hoses back on the same way they came off...and the loader was working properly before the activity...you just need to purge the air from the circuit...

Sorry to make a mess of the photo posting. But with some patience you can see both sides of FEL. I think one hydraulic line feeds the top of both cylinders and the hydraulic other line feeds the bottom of each cylinder. Isn't this correct?

If you put the hoses back on the same way they came off...and the loader was working properly before the activity...you just need to purge the air from the circuit...

This makes sense to me. How do I do this?

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #18  
   / Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #19  
The hoses look good visually, if you have tried to cycle the bucket repeatedly and are not getting it to move,
it's time to get a little messy, loosen or remove both of the long hoses on the rod end of the cylinder, activate your bucket
roll back lever and see if you get air or oil out of the hoses ( put both hoses in a bucket and tie them as they can jump out or
hold them in the bucket while some one else activates the lever), this can make quite a mess sometimes.
If your lines are air bound you may be having trouble getting the load checks to clear.

The hoses look good visually, if you have tried to cycle the bucket repeatedly and are not getting it to move,
it's time to get a little messy, loosen or remove both of the long hoses on the rod end of the cylinder, activate your bucket
roll back lever and see if you get air or oil out of the hoses ( put both hoses in a bucket and tie them as they can jump out or
hold them in the bucket while some one else activates the lever), this can make quite a mess sometimes.
If your lines are air bound you may be having trouble getting the load checks to clear.

I've tried cycling the joystick...left, right, up, down. FEL moves up & down perfectly, but bucket won't roll.