Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #1  

bobframe

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010 HST, Kubota RTV
I own a 2000 Kubota L3010 HST with a front end loader. One of the hydraulic hoses that operates the front bucket ruptured and we replaced all four hoses that operate the front bucket. After the hoses were reattached we topped off the hydraulic fluid at the rear of the tractor and fired it up. FEL operates up and down and the bucket rolled forward, but will not roll back. So right now the bucket is facing down. Holding the stick all the way to the right or left does nothing.

Suggestions?

Many thanks for your expert help,

Bob

IMG_4691.jpg

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #2  
Bob - recheck the connection on all your hoses.

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue
   / Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #4  
If you have quick disconnects in the lines unplug the ones for the curl function and plug the back in. Quick disconnects not fully seated can prevent oil flow in one direction.

If you have quick disconnects in the lines unplug the ones for the curl function and plug the back in. Quick disconnects not fully seated can prevent oil flow in one direction.

Do not have quick disconnects...hoses are threaded couplers.

You'll have to dumb this down for me...no idea what the "curl function" is or what "the back" refers to.

Sorry...

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #6  
The curl function is rolling your bucket back or dumping it.
You replaced four hoses?
does your loader have two tee's for the bucket hoses?
retrace your hoses from the hard lines to the cylinders,
the two from one of the hard lines should go to the same end of both the cylinders,
the other hard line and hoses to the same but opposite ends of the cylinders

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #7  
Do not have quick disconnects...hoses are threaded couplers.

You'll have to dumb this down for me...no idea what the "curl function" is or what "the back" refers to.

Sorry...
Should have been plug them back in. I.e. uncouple and recouple the quick disconnects.

Should have been plug them back in. I.e. uncouple and recouple the quick disconnects.

Do not have quick disconnects. Are you suggesting that I disconnect the four new hoses and then reattach them?

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #9  
Then it sounds like you may have some lines connected wrong so I would trace the line like LouNY suggested. Both rod ends connected together and both cap ends connected together.

/ Replaced Hydraulic Hoses...Bucket Issue #10  
Do not have quick disconnects. Are you suggesting that I disconnect the four new hoses and then reattach them?

Try slowly moving the joystick through all motions and positions repeatedly...also try it with a few more RPMs...