Hydraulic rotator

/ Hydraulic rotator #11  
Pine, how's your processor build coming. I have some parts you might be interested in if you want to come over the hill and prowl thru the shelfs.
Thanks Bill, currently the processor is stalled...ran the splitter all last year without the lift...will be different this year and I'll update the old issue thread..
Since we bought the Hudson bandmill we now have a 5K square foot commercial building just a mile up the road...just this week we bought out most of a commercial custom cabinet shop...19" band saw for resawing, 20" commercial planer, commercial shaper w/multiple heads, lathe, mega table 36" belt sander and a giant commercial dust collection system...unfortunately we are very busy trying to get my partner and his family's new home enclosed and the basement habitable for the winter...that seems to be coming fast...
The deals we got were almost as good as Luke's on the rotator...can only hope I will be so lucky if/when I get back to the processor...BTW...I did offer to double his money...!

/ Hydraulic rotator
Based on the data plate and a lot of Google-Fu, all I could come up with is that you have a Kinshofer KM235-20-3000 rotator - which I figure you already knew.

So the best advice I can give is to call/e-mail the US office and see if they can get you any documentation on it.

KINSHOFER USA
6420 Inducon Drive
Suite G
Sanborn, NY, 14132
Tel.: +1 (716) 731 4333
Toll Free (North America): 1 (800) 268 9525
Email: sales-usa@kinshofer.com

Dude Steve you rock! I certainly will call them. Thank you.

/ Hydraulic rotator
Thanks Bill, currently the processor is stalled...ran the splitter all last year without the lift...will be different this year and I'll update the old issue thread..
Since we bought the Hudson bandmill we now have a 5K square foot commercial building just a mile up the road...just this week we bought out most of a commercial custom cabinet shop...19" band saw for resawing, 20" commercial planer, commercial shaper w/multiple heads, lathe, mega table 36" belt sander and a giant commercial dust collection system...unfortunately we are very busy trying to get my partner and his family's new home enclosed and the basement habitable for the winter...that seems to be coming fast...
The deals we got were almost as good as Luke's on the rotator...can only hope I will be so lucky if/when I get back to the processor...BTW...I did offer to double his money...!

Slash,
It's funny those times when you realize you have reached a different place in your life... That thing is freaking heavy! $100 ain't going to get me to lug it around. Besides, I want to play with it. :drink:

/ Hydraulic rotator #14  
I am going to keep this equipment list in mind for when I start on my new house, might have to bring over a little wood and make it pretty.
I seen your offer on the rotator, and I'll call next if he decides to resell. No doubt about it, he got a good deal. According to the tag, It specs out to about the same as the one I gave $800 for.

/ Hydraulic rotator
I don't even know if it works yet! Might be $100 in scrap though. I mean it's really heavy! :laughing:

/ Hydraulic rotator #16  
I don't even know if it works yet! Might be $100 in scrap though. I mean it's really heavy! :laughing:
Even if it needs seals it's still a great find...They are really not that common and usually one of the first things salvaged from bone yards and insurance sale carcases...have fun...!

/ Hydraulic rotator #17  
Mine (not for $100 - you suck:thumbsup:) has 4 lines. As someone mentioned, the 2nd pair "pass through" and power typically a cylinder on a grapple providing 360* continuous rotation.
DSCN7800.jpg

Look for a pair of fittings or plugs below the point of rotation, up under the hook area.

/ Hydraulic rotator #18  

It's probably junk and can't be taken apart to fix. You should send it to me for proper disposal.

/ Hydraulic rotator
It's probably junk and can't be taken apart to fix. You should send it to me for proper disposal.

Sounds like the kind of advise I would give. :thumbsup: