Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering #1  

parksplace5454

Pinedale (a very small community), Arizona - Home
Tractor
Kubota L35
My Kubota L35 will not go forward, or into reverse and there is no steering. Hydraulic oil level is full. Bucket and Backhoe work fine. I do notice that when I check the hydraulic oil level after running the tractor, it appears to be "foamy" (don't know if that is normal). Any thoughts on the problem would be greatly appreciated. At this point I cannot even get it onto the trailer to take it to the Kubota dealer.

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering #2  
Foamy or milky like water in it , tractor kept outside

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering #3  
How many pumps on the L35?

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering #4  
Multiple pumps! Water in oil or cheap oil!!

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering #5  
Must of fixed it, no reply back

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering
Must of fixed it, no reply back

Thanks all for the responses.
Little busy here... sorry I didn't respond sooner. Kept outside... yes. Water in oil no... just drained and refilled with new premium oil from Tractor Supply. No sign of water in drained oil.

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering #8  
I'm not sure if this will help, but, years ago I had an L35 that stopped moving and it ended up being a clip or a pin (very long time ago) that failed in the transmission... I belive it was a known problem and if I remember correctly my machine was well out of warrantee and the dealer split the repair with me. Hope it's something simple for you...

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering
I'm not sure if this will help, but, years ago I had an L35 that stopped moving and it ended up being a clip or a pin (very long time ago) that failed in the transmission... I belive it was a known problem and if I remember correctly my machine was well out of warrantee and the dealer split the repair with me. Hope it's something simple for you...

Thanks very much... at this point I don't have a clue so this is definitely something to keep in mind.

/ Kubota L35 No Forward, Reverse or Steering #10  
How many hours?

How long have you owned/operated it?

When did it last work OK?

It would be helpful to others to note where you are located (update your user info).