LS xj2025h schematic for hydraulics

/ LS xj2025h schematic for hydraulics #1  

Rotorhead

Tractor
LS XJ2025h
I am looking for a schematic or someone with knowledge of the hydraulics for a the xj2025H as I would like to know where to tap into the system to get power for an additional valve to operate a top and tilt setup. Any ideas about what size fittings are used would also be appreciated, I would guess they are metric? Just need to ID a pressure line and a return so I can tee into them. I have the cylinders and a 3 spool valve, for top, tilt, and who knows what else in the future. Any information is much appreciated.

/ LS xj2025h schematic for hydraulics
tomplum that痴 great all I need to do is verify fitting sizes and I can tap in wherever it makes the most sense. Much appreciated, Thank You.

/ LS xj2025h schematic for hydraulics #4  
tomplum thatç—´ great all I need to do is verify fitting sizes and I can tap in wherever it makes the most sense. Much appreciated, Thank You.

I think you need to be a bit cautious as I don't think adding an additional valve anywhere that makes sense is the way to go.

Looking at the schematic from tomplum. What I see is a power beyond port from the rear remote valve feeding the up and down cylinder which is the 3 pt hitch.

You need to be utilizing a power beyond function to tap into the system.

Connecting your top and tilt control valve between the priority valve 3 and the remote hydraulic valve 9 and then use a power beyond port on your new top and tilt valve to feed the rear remote valve 9 and it in turn continues to feed the 3 pt.

Dave M7040

I think you need to be a bit cautious as I don't think adding an additional valve anywhere that makes sense is the way to go.

Looking at the schematic from tomplum. What I see is a power beyond port from the rear remote valve feeding the up and down cylinder which is the 3 pt hitch.

You need to be utilizing a power beyond function to tap into the system.

Connecting your top and tilt control valve between the priority valve 3 and the remote hydraulic valve 9 and then use a power beyond port on your new top and tilt valve to feed the rear remote valve 9 and it in turn continues to feed the 3 pt.

Dave M7040

Dave, That makes good sense, Thank You for tuning up my thinking.

Dave, could you take a look at the photo below and see if I am understanding correctly?

Capture.PNG

/ LS xj2025h schematic for hydraulics #7  
I am sorry but from the photo, I don't understand your question. Going back to the WSM page from Tomplum, what valve(s) am I looking at using the number in the illustration?

Are you already using the rear remote valve for some purpose?

Can you mark up the my version in color of the Tomplum page to show me where the lines in the photo are plse.

fu9g4lf.jpg

Dave M7040

Sorry I guess that was pretty cryptic. I do not currently have a remote valve, it appears that the line coming off the top of the priority valve #3 goes to the loader valve. My goal is to add top and tilt, I have the new valve and cylinders but need to figure out where to tap into my system. I marked up the schematic a bit, but what I am thinking its that I will disconnect the (green) line from the top of this valve (#3) and run a new hose to my new valve, then another new hose from the Power Beyond port of the new valve back down to feed the hose I disconnected.

Color.png

/ LS xj2025h schematic for hydraulics #9  
Sorry I guess that was pretty cryptic. I do not currently have a remote valve, it appears that the line coming off the top of the priority valve #3 goes to the loader valve. My goal is to add top and tilt, I have the new valve and cylinders but need to figure out where to tap into my system. I marked up the schematic a bit, but what I am thinking its that I will disconnect the (green) line from the top of this valve (#3) and run a new hose to my new valve, then another new hose from the Power Beyond port of the new valve back down to feed the hose I disconnected.

View attachment 540272

How many lines are connect to the FEL valve block? 6 or 7?

Do you have any literature which came with the new valve for top and tilt? Where did you buy it?

Did you have to order a special plug to have a power beyond port?

Since the top and tilt is an infrequently used control, I would prefer to stay away from the steering priority valve and be between the FEL valve and the 3 pt valve.

If your FEL install was done correctly, it will have 7 lines. One of these is now feeding the 3 pt hitch.

If the FEL valve does not have 7 lines then it is incorrectly installed and that needs to be corrected first.

With the power beyond feature, sometimes called High Pressure Carry Over, it comes into existence at a valve of some kind. That valve, in addition to its supply line and return to the reservoir will have another line, the power beyond line to power other circuits. So a power beyond valve has an extra line. The usual mistake people make is to use the return port of one valve, which should be going to the reservoir and use it to feed another valve as its supply. What this does at least is to generate a high pressure in the incorrectly plumbed valve in an area where it was designed to have very little pressure, its return to the reservoir

We can get this done we just need to go methodically slow so no mistakes, which result in a loud crack, and an expensive part is broken. Here is one owner's sad story as this part is no longer available.

ukBfe01.jpg

Dave M7040

Dave, Thanks for the quick reply and wealth of information. I am going to be out of town for most of the next two weeks and may not get a chance to look into your points before then. I do want to be sure I get this right the first time around. My cylinders are Dalton brand, the valve is a 3 spool open center 8 gpm with power beyond capability.
Hydraulic Components.PNG