Strainer for a Kubota L3410

/ Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #1  

keithw1962

Tractor
kubota l3410
Can anybody tell me where the suction strainer is on a Kubota L3410? I am having trouble with the front end loader not lifting when loaded but all other hydraulics work so i thought the strainer might be stopped up. I have replaced the fluid and filters but could not find the strainer. Thanks.

/ Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #2  
Here you go. Look at this.

Attachments

• L3410DT_GST_HST.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 205
   / Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #3  
Don’t think it has a strainer just the filter.

/ Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #4  
If it's a HST it has one.

/ Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #5  
Not for the loader circuit

/ Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #6  
Look on page 386 of the pdf file.

/ Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #7  
Yes I know that is for trans only , has no effect on the loader circuit.

/ Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #8  
Sure didn't know that.

/ Strainer for a Kubota L3410 #9  
Can anybody tell me where the suction strainer is on a Kubota L3410? I am having trouble with the front end loader not lifting when loaded but all other hydraulics work so i thought the strainer might be stopped up. I have replaced the fluid and filters but could not find the strainer. Thanks.

I think you need to be doing some more diagnosis on the problem instead of hoping to find it doing things like searching for strainers.

Often owners come to the forum with loader problems. They swear the hoses are in the correct place on the FEL valve block. Many come back and report, with some embarrassment, they found two hoses swapped.

Is it only the lift arms that are weak? What about the bucket. Does it operate properly? If the bucket operates properly, swap the arm hoses for the bucket hoses and see if the problem changes.

Buying a pressure gauge for approximately $30 will give you big clues about your problem.
DCjr8Bp.jpg

Slow hydraulics are caused by flow restrictions like blocked filters. Weak hydraulics have many causes and knowing what pressures your FEL has to work with is critical to finding a solution.

Can you post a picture of your hydraulic pump(s) and FEL valve.

How many hoses are on your FEL valve? 6 or 7. Makes a big difference in the diagnosis.

Dave M7040