Mitsubishi ST2640 hydraulic setup for front loader/blade

/ Mitsubishi ST2640 hydraulic setup for front loader/blade #1  

goatdoc

Tractor
TC 33 D, Mitsubishi 2650
I have had the ST2640 for 20 years or so. I acquired a front end blade at an auction and attached it to the front end of the tractor. I found a source of live hydraulic pressure at a port just adjacent to the gear shift lever and created a return line to the hole that previously had the dipstick. I know this is the utmost jimmy rigged system but it seems to work but I would like to see some images of the proper way to hook up the hydraulics. Incidentally while pushing some asphalt grindings on a farm road the hydraulic fluid started spraying out of the gear shift lever boot. (Never had that happen before. The fluid was milky but it always turns that way after sitting awhile. Anyone have the "factory" setup? Thanks

/ Mitsubishi ST2640 hydraulic setup for front loader/blade #2  
I have had the ST2640 for 20 years or so. I acquired a front end blade at an auction and attached it to the front end of the tractor. I found a source of live hydraulic pressure at a port just adjacent to the gear shift lever and created a return line to the hole that previously had the dipstick. I know this is the utmost jimmy rigged system but it seems to work but I would like to see some images of the proper way to hook up the hydraulics. Incidentally while pushing some asphalt grindings on a farm road the hydraulic fluid started spraying out of the gear shift lever boot. (Never had that happen before. The fluid was milky but it always turns that way after sitting awhile. Anyone have the "factory" setup? Thanks

It sure sounds like you have inadvertently dead headed the hydraulic system resulting in the relief valve dumping fluid constantly and aerating it.

Your pump wont last long if I am correct.

Post some photos.

Do you have any manuals?

Dave m7040

/ Mitsubishi ST2640 hydraulic setup for front loader/blade
Unfortunately I have no manuals. I have seen videos and photos of my tractor with loaders but cant see the piping.

Attachments

• IMG_4261.JPG
    IMG_4261.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4262.JPG
    IMG_4262.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4263.JPG
    IMG_4263.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4264.JPG
    IMG_4264.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
   / Mitsubishi ST2640 hydraulic setup for front loader/blade #4  
I have to make certain I fully understand your setup and your future plans.

You have posted photos of a FEL control valve. Is this valve on your tractor and has is been there for a long time?

When you installed the front blade where was the FEL?

Post some bigger photos of your tractor showing the whole machine.

EnoxVsg.jpg

If this is your FEL valve label, you need to be contacting them to get the proper power beyond or High Pressure carry over plug or sleeve. PB and HPCO mean the same thing. One term is more commonly used in Europe and the other in North America.

ppSpWcn.jpg

At the present time, I do NOT feel I fully understand what is your equipment and what are photos of someone else's equipment nor do I understand this front blade installation when you have a FEL.

Dave M7040

/ Mitsubishi ST2640 hydraulic setup for front loader/blade #5  
Well I also have a FEL and I also install a blade for snow.

In my case I remove the bucket (4 pins) and have a welded ring center of the FEL cross bar o the lift arms.
Next I use a suitable length of chain to lift the blade.
The bucket cylinders simply stay in place and go for the ride.

In this manner I have full float operation for plowing, I also installed a flapper style scraper for back plow/scraping.

Bonus is no hydraulics to mess with.

Initially I had my blade tilting to the side but later welded it solid in a pusher only mode.
Reason being the CUT front end is too light and the snow was pushing me sideways and destroyed the front rims due to crabbing.