Kubota l5740 third function hydraulics

/ Kubota l5740 third function hydraulics #1  

Jrbecker32

I would like to add third function hydraulics on my l5740 dealer wants almost 1000 dollars just for parts seems high to me. Where is the best place to purchase a kit ? Thanks

/ Kubota l5740 third function hydraulics #2  
I would like to add third function hydraulics on my l5740 dealer wants almost 1000 dollars just for parts seems high to me. Where is the best place to purchase a kit ? Thanks

I got mine from the dealer as a package and paid less, but still not cheap. I'd check with Fit Rite and Kens Bolt On Hooks. You can go for the whole setup or diverter setup.

/ Kubota l5740 third function hydraulics #3  
W.R.Long makes a kit but it's not going to be a lot cheaper.Paid about $900(factory) for mine installed.

Last edited:
   / Kubota l5740 third function hydraulics #4  
If you want your control levers in the factory slots, I know of no other option than the factory kit for the valves. You can buy the cylinders elsewhere.

/ Kubota l5740 third function hydraulics #5  
3rd function on the loader? Going rate is generally $1000-1500 installed. A diverter will be a bit cheaper & work nearly as well.

/ Kubota l5740 third function hydraulics #6  
If you want your control levers in the factory slots, I know of no other option than the factory kit for the valves. You can buy the cylinders elsewhere.
The OEM Kubota solution for a 3rd function on the loader has one of the on/off button held onto the joystick with a hose clamp. The open/close buttons are nicely integrated into the handle & the rest of the install looks OEM. Just not that 1 button. And I've seen that on enough other Kubotas to know it wasn't just my dealer half-assing it.

/ Kubota l5740 third function hydraulics #7  
Ayyuuupp! I'm bad for confusing "3rd function" with "3 rear remotes".